Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some new track info

hey guys my name is matt i live in sellicks beach and im new here i ride a 2001 yz 125 there is a track at hackem its on south road just past the mick o shea pub take your next right after the pub and go threw the big green gates there are a couple of rules sat and sun only bikes off by 5pm there are some hill climbs jumps and an oval circuit it is legal to ride there we have owner permission does any 1 have directions to the victor harbour track see u out there

hey guys my name is matt i live in sellicks beach and im new here i ride a 2001 yz 125 there is a track at hackem its on south road just past the mick o shea pub take your next right after the pub and go threw the big green gates there are a couple of rules sat and sun only bikes off by 5pm there are some hill climbs jumps and an oval circuit it is legal to ride there we have owner permission does any 1 have directions to the victor harbour track see u out there

sounds good, is it suited for 50's at all?

track

hey mr yz i av kx250 my mate a 05 yz125 just wantin no if the hackham joint is the old leisure/pantball place? if no is it on ur right goin 2 tha city direction or south?

hey mr yz i av kx250 my mate a 05 yz125 just wantin no if the hackham joint is the old leisure/pantball place? if no is it on ur right goin 2 tha city direction or south?

hey brown hornet yea its the old paintball place and its on your right going south hope to see u out there :)

watchout in there someone told me bikies tried steeling their mates yz not 2 long ago! might wanna av a bat stashed somewhere!!

hey mryz is it free to get in or what?? turn up anytime?? im thinkin of takin my pitties down there...im in willunga

yeah if anyone goes down there post up here about it because I wanna know more.

hey mryz is it free to get in or what?? turn up anytime?? im thinkin of takin my pitties down there...im in willunga

yea mate its all free and u can turn up any time and any day off the week the rules have changed u r now allowed there at all times but i would suggest no later than 8 oclock at night its a good track to have fun on please come more the maryier and every one looks after every1 down there

secret location lol na its down the northern area looking to upgrade it a bit but need to get more lights before we extend it

well sounds like a sweet deal we have shit loads of landings most of them r on my sx track i also have a mx track aswell for the big bikes check it out /www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJ8SKMaSvs&feature=channel_page

Hey mate is the ground flat there as my kids needs to learn how to to ride her JR50

sorry guys the council have shut this place down if u r caught riding there u will be hit with a huge fine and maybe bike conviscated its not worth riskin it but jasms track is open and it is awsome and the one at murry brige looks awsome it is open this sunday 25 dollars entry or 40 dollars mebership for the year and then five bucks evry time after that if u get the mebership and it has an awsome kids track and in the next 12 months there will be a new track at murry brige built on 400 acres

Hey all, I'm just wondering is that Jams place/stonewell park any good for pit bikes yet? I havnt been on the site for a while and last time i heard it was to sandy for pit bikes? anyone been there recently? thanks.

hey yh im up there every weekend on the yz and yh it is sandy but heaps of pit bikes go there it just adds to your fun it seems suitible for pit bikes

are there any place south of Adelaide I can get my kids to use there JR50 I dontt want to be driving to Murray Bridge all the time as I cant use my Bike as I have to watch them:(

Latest posts

Back