Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
The Following is a list of riding spots in SA. Please feel free to contribute.

PORT GAWLER: a great place lots of endro style sand track, ramps, kiddies track, motocross track, gokart track (supermotard), but currenty closed due to people dieing ther all the time......prob be about 15 buks for a pitty 20+ for big bikes 34°38'44.04"S 138°26'46.47"E

PELICAN POINT: (not legal) huge place no tacks as such but fun to go for a thrash round just look out for dead cars and shit every were, and tanks! 34°46'40.03"S 138°30'23.25"E

MURRAY BRIDGE: proper motocross track high berm good jumps not actually in murray bridge located in monarto. 5 buks if ya have a rec licence not shure on price if ya dont. 35° 7'17.77"S 139°10'45.09"E

STONEWELL PARK: located in monarto, heaps of big sandy tracks good fun if the other local tracks are closed 15 buks for mini 20 for big bike 35° 0'38.62"S 139°10'9.53"E

TEE TREE GULLY TRACK: anouther proper motocross track awsome well looked after track big jumps huge track awsome! not shure on price 34°45'33.70"S 138°43'42.26"E

SOUTH COAST: proper motocross track huge jumps well looked after really busy, worth a look, have a look 35°11'21.07"S 138°30'24.89"E

Look at my sig!!

Has all the places to ride in SA saved into a google earth file, so you don't need to type in the coords, just open the file and it has em all saved for you!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZDII9KP

And the tee tree gully track, Im prett sure is $5 to get in.

T-Bones (waitpinga): Located near Victor Harbor (PM me for exact directions), good track, nice big table top, flat track, a good variety of jumps, nice berms, open very seacond sunday, next opening will be sunday the 25th of March, small donation to ride there ( i put in 5 buks) and you also need someone over 18 to sign your legal papers when you get there, as the track is privatly owned.

Allright Adelaide, heres Google Earth photo's of nearly every track in SA;

Port Gawler:

PortGawler.jpg

PortGawler2.jpg

PortGawler3.jpg

PortGawler4.jpg

Redhill : located in Port Pirie, 2 60 foot jumps, kilometres of windy tracks, drag racing strip, hundreds of berms, a few fly outs, table tops, soft berms that put out wicked rooster tails and also salt pans ( wicked for drifting, donuts and just having fun) best of all its free and the cops can catch you, well thats unless there cars can jump the 6 foot distance of a creek.hahahahaha

Hallet Cove Quarry:

HallettCoveReal.jpg

Turra Murra BMX Track:

TurraMurra.jpg

Victor Harbour:

VictorHarbour.jpg

Stonewell / Jams:

StonewellParkorJams.jpg

Last edited:
Lower Light:

LowerLight.jpg

Murray Bridge:

MurrayBridge.jpg

Port Adelaide:

PortAdelaide.jpg

Port Adelaide 2:

PortAdelaide2.jpg

hey fellas, the photo of victor harbor is like 2 years old so the track is literally twice as big now...

Guys.I just got back from Aldinga beach today.We drove a little further South to Sellicks beach and followed the dirt road up behind the Victory Hotel.About 1.5 km up on the left there were about 5 or 6 guys riding pittys on a nice little track.It is hardpack with a uphills/downhills and some nice little jumps.Didnt have time to take our bikes with us this time tho !!!

Worth looking at !!

Guys.I just got back from Aldinga beach today.We drove a little further South to Sellicks beach and followed the dirt road up behind the Victory Hotel.About 1.5 km up on the left there were about 5 or 6 guys riding pittys on a nice little track.It is hardpack with a uphills/downhills and some nice little jumps.Didnt have time to take our bikes with us this time tho !!!

Worth looking at !!

Hey mate, do you have specific directions. eg. what road is it called or where do you turn off to get to it...im trying to find it on google earth! :D
cheers, Michael :)

i rekkon ive found it..was it a little bit further on than a dam on the left???

Worth looking at !!

Is this the place? (The photo is 3 or 4 years old so it may look different now.)

SellicksBeach.jpg

here we go...does this look like it???

sellickstracks.gif

and i went over t-bones with red to show how the track looks now.

Picture3.gif

I don't think thats the right one for sellicks beach, Its near the beach and behind the hotel and I found the hotel.

And when you want to save a google earth image go to File, Save, Save Image. And it will come out good quality. ;)

heres a couple more:

this is the quarry in victor harbor, you can only get in if you know the owners or have the key to the gate
Picture4.gif

and this is meant to be a whole bunch of 50's tracks and jumps but the image must be old (altleast u kno where abouts it is..)

Picture5.gif

Last edited:
cheers dude i need to just print screen em into publisher becasue i put headings and stuff on some of them. my photo seems more fitting as there is an actual dirt road and its about 1.5 k's up the road...pretty sure there is two victory hotels..my mum drives past there all the time and said that the one i found was it...

Latest posts

Back