Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok should have searched the site pp is long gone. i need a place i can take my mate that has never ridin before somewhere flatish he can practise a bit. any suggestions? might have to head up the river or something.

ok should have searched the site pp is long gone. i need a place i can take my mate that has never ridin before somewhere flatish he can practise a bit. any suggestions? might have to head up the river or something.

i would say jams track at manarto would be the best place i go up there every weekend and its awsome it cost ten bucks for small bikes and 20 for big bikes and if u dont have a bike it is free it is open most weekends just check there website and give them a call b4 you go up there and they will tell you if they are open cheers mryz

hey
id love to know where this jams track is?
or the track thats grasslands? that i saw off youtube
if you could pm me that would be great!

hey
id love to know where this jams track is?
or the track thats grasslands? that i saw off youtube
if you could pm me that would be great!

hey jams is at monarto.you really need big bike for that as its deep loamy ruted out poo for minis and grasslands is a purpose built mini track out north.contact pro 50's for details. 08 83267077 and craig or shawn will help you out.

u willneed to get on the princess highway and get of at the manarto exit and follow that road u will come to a stop sing go straight on u will then come to a dirt road go on the dirt road and keep going straight on the dirt road and u will see a sing for a firing range take your left turn there and follow that road and on the right hand side u will see to yellow tractor tyres with jams on them thats the place just close the gate after you and take it easy going down to the tracks stop at the cara van and u pay there and its fine for pit bikes they go there all the time like i said im up there every weekend

hey guys will be heading up to morgan on the 15th of this month
PM your details if you wanna meet up for a ride
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:
:)Thanx will check em out.......i ride 2002 200KTM and lovin it ,have property up the riverland but dont always get up there. Gr8 tracks at Morgan and fantastic camping spot..... Need place close to ride and let off steam at the end of shitty weeks!!

PORT GAWLER: a great place lots of endro style sand track, ramps, kiddies track, motocross track, gokart track (supermotard), but currenty closed due to people dieing ther all the time......prob be about 15 buks for a pitty 20+ for big bikes 34°38'44.04"S 138°26'46.47"E

PELICAN POINT: (not legal) huge place no tacks as such but fun to go for a thrash round just look out for dead cars and shit every were, and tanks! 34°46'40.03"S 138°30'23.25"E

MURRAY BRIDGE: proper motocross track high berm good jumps not actually in murray bridge located in monarto. 5 buks if ya have a rec licence not shure on price if ya dont. 35° 7'17.77"S 139°10'45.09"E

STONEWELL PARK: located in monarto, heaps of big sandy tracks good fun if the other local tracks are closed 15 buks for mini 20 for big bike 35° 0'38.62"S 139°10'9.53"E

TEE TREE GULLY TRACK: anouther proper motocross track awsome well looked after track big jumps huge track awsome! not shure on price 34°45'33.70"S 138°43'42.26"E

SOUTH COAST: proper motocross track huge jumps well looked after really busy, worth a look, have a look 35°11'21.07"S 138°30'24.89"E

Hey. I heard police are cracking down on people riding at Port Gawler beach. Is there any truth to this?

i would say jams track at manarto would be the best place i go up there every weekend and its awsome it cost ten bucks for small bikes and 20 for big bikes and if u dont have a bike it is free it is open most weekends just check there website and give them a call b4 you go up there and they will tell you if they are open cheers mryz

Have they done any work on the Jams track yet I was up there a few months ago and the tracks where in pretty shit condition.

they have done some work to make the tracks better but at the end of the day it is pretty hard to maintain sand but they are doiong there best thanks mryz

What's the cost of riding at Jams now? Have they got any tracks there catering for minis, or are the minis out there with the big boys?

What's the cost of riding at Jams now? Have they got any tracks there catering for minis, or are the minis out there with the big boys?

the cost of riding there is $20 for big bikes and $10 for small bikes and the minis just go out with the big boys but it is very suitible for minis

Hi All

New to SA living at mawson lakes. If anyone can give me directions to closest riding tracks or compound it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone wants someone to ride with anyday of the week please let me know.

im from whyalla originally and you can ride where ever whenever hahah but moved to adel and its so much harder to just pop out for a ride

im from whyalla originally and you can ride where ever whenever hahah but moved to adel and its so much harder to just pop out for a ride

hey im originally from whyalla aswell, and i agree, u can ride wen eva and were eva u want. i still head back there every month or 2 for a camp and ride. we made our own mx track and enduro track out at baron. also baron is good for putting quads through there paces in the mine's hill/ mountain landscape.

Hi All

New to SA living at mawson lakes. If anyone can give me directions to closest riding tracks or compound it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone wants someone to ride with anyday of the week please let me know.

hey im originally from whyalla aswell, and i agree, u can ride wen eva and were eva u want. i still head back there every month or 2 for a camp and ride. we made our own mx track and enduro track out at baron. also baron is good for putting quads through there paces in the mine's hill/ mountain landscape.

Should get a few of us rAdelaideans and join up for a ride day at Jams or something. i'm always looking for somewhere to ride, and someone to ride with.

Should get a few of us rAdelaideans and join up for a ride day at Jams or something. i'm always looking for somewhere to ride, and someone to ride with.

yeha me and my bro would be heaps keen on a group meet up at jams =)

Latest posts

Back