Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's the 1st which was SUPPOSE to be the Date MONSTER DRINKS are being RELEASED here???!!!

Is this true?! Has ANYONE been able to buy one around...most Importantly...how are they :)?

i went down to my local milk bar today to see if they have it because they stock rockstar red bull V ect but no luck. but i did find this huge can of Rockstar it was about 700 and something ml:eek: it was crazy never seen it before screw cap and all. you would be peakin for day after you drank it.:D

i went down to my local milk bar today to see if they have it because they stock rockstar red bull V ect but no luck. but i did find this huge can of Rockstar it was about 700 and something ml:eek: it was crazy never seen it before screw cap and all. you would be peakin for day after you drank it.:D

Ahh damb hey!

I saw one of those MASSIVE 700ml Rockstar Cans today :eek: Looks like a HUGE THERMOS!!!haha

These will Definently have kids Swinging off the Power Lines :D

haha yeah they were big. tomorrow i might swing past the servo and have a look i am keen to see what all the hype is about. and also whilst i was at the milk bar i saw these things on the counter they was called energy shoots i think. the only thing it really said on it was caffeine so i am guessing it like 100% caffeine i dunno might have to give one a try one day.

i was just surfing the web and came across this check it out.
Cocaine energy drink sparks buzz | World News | News.com.au

I've been looking everywhere since the launch date yesterday, Can't find it at all, has anyone else had any luck?

as mentioned above the monster thats been in coles ect. it is shit, they have 3? flavours and i have had the blue and green, haha they claim it makes your urine go cool colours... no luck:( but thats the one with the screaming face and i hate it, rockstar also aint that great, but suppose the orange ones allright, but im a mother or v man:) haha

haha yeah they were big. tomorrow i might swing past the servo and have a look i am keen to see what all the hype is about. and also whilst i was at the milk bar i saw these things on the counter they was called energy shoots i think. the only thing it really said on it was caffeine so i am guessing it like 100% caffeine i dunno might have to give one a try one day.

i was just surfing the web and came across this check it out.
Cocaine energy drink sparks buzz | World News | News.com.au

um....bad boy energy shots?

seen em...

yeah, im a mother man(love the crap they write on the label...man bag:p)...but i have found a cool one at a chinese supermarket...i call it "dead bull" cus it has a cow skull on the front...and it tastes just like red bull, except...its flat...non fizzy....great for chugging down fast...and it is really strong...would reanimate even a dead bull, i reckon:p

mother and the bull for me... the real monster is suppose to be the shiz i've HEARD

yea I can't wait to try this monster after years of hype, what I don't get is all these aussies buying monster stickers and stuff when they've never even tried the stuff :S
Rockstar sucks balls, mother's gotta be the best but only because redbulls a total rip-off so I don't buy it
mother needs a sticker kit, I'm thinking the logo then "Mother... F@#ker" written all over it ;)

mother is weak piss and taste the same

get a rockstar into ya the orange rockstar tastes like shit but the purple one the original and the green are ok

i only know of 2, juiced and i think a black one. both gross. to each his own eh ;)
JD just kills them all so we're all wrong :p

Yes beer is my energy drink ..... at least all the kiddies have a reason to run the graphics now .... always seemed a bit try hard to me ..... seeing as no one was drinking it .

yes beer is my energy drink ..... At least all the kiddies have a reason to run the graphics now .... Always seemed a bit try hard to me ..... Seeing as no one was drinking it .

+2 :d ;)...

mother is weak piss and taste the same

get a rockstar into ya the orange rockstar tastes like shit but the purple one the original and the green are ok

Amen that one!! I live on the shit. The Rockstar water is all the go. Nice buzz without the fizz. Great for hangover's.

You can also make some tasty alcoholic drinks up. Try a Rockstarbomb!! They kick ass with the Purple one.

purple rockstar gauva flavour is the jizz

lol who's jizz? :p barney?

barney-printable-invitation.jpg

we dont get the purple rockstar in WA only original,orange and suger free i think.

Latest posts

Back