Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mother energy has a new one out
its called surge
it looks the same as the normal cans just looks like theyve been sitting in the sun and have faded
tastes better than the new normal one

^^^^^ saw that today wasnt game enough to try so bought some red bull instead

no sight of Monster in SA yet either guys
________
Free xxx vids

Last edited:
haha my work sells it and i get shit for free so i took 2 one for me one for a mate
was worst mistake giving other can to my mate
they taste so good haha

this sucks, where is monster energy at? its been released for 2 weeks and still no sign of it anywhere!!!!

MONSTER ENERGY IN STORE NOW

I stacked about 5 slabs of the stuff today at Coles Point Cook in victoria and the schwepps rep was going from store to store delivering today.

We have 3 different flavours in 500ml cans

Green - original
Blue - Low carb
Yellow- Original + Juice

Didnt catch the price (my job is just to stack shelves, not ask questions)

and if your wondering- Aisle 6 top shelf, right hand side at the back of the store :)

2.99 for a 500ml can, that's pretty good value. I grabbed a can of original and a juiced, stuff that low carb crap what's the point of that?

all I can is..... IT'S SO F@#KING GOOD!!!! it's hard to describe the flavor, it tastes green, like an apple lolly or something. haven't tried the juiced yet but I've got high expectations

So get your ass down to coles and grab a can of this stuff, it f@#king rocks :D

mmm might head home that way and see if they got it here in tassie

It'll probly be at any coles but I just went to point cook on my way out to lavo so I'm not sure

lol you had already bought a can, tasted it and posted on here before i had returned home from work.. dam your quick dvdrip !!

Well i heard its being relesed on Tuesday at coles, but thats only in Vic i guess.
I have just been to USA and i brang back heaps of Monster, Any one know what sizes and flavours?
Tomorrow before school im buying one!!!

i like red bull and V over Mother but i dont mind the one call SIMINDI something like that its a silver can with a SKULL on it with a black tophat pretty cool shyt...
i will pop pass coles on the way home

just the 3 flavours so far original,blue,yellow

so many kids come into work around 7.30- 8 am getting energy drinks, i have to restack the shelf at 7 am in preparation, then again at 8.30 because it gets destroyed.

what ever happened to weetbix for breakfast?

Latest posts

Back