Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIMINDI something like that its a silver can with a SKULL on it with a black tophat pretty cool shyt...

yea I like that one but it's prety low on my list

I got a bottle of NOS from autobarn on the weekend, I'm warning everyone that is the most disgusting piss weak drink I've ever had, it comes in a pretty cool bottle tho, looks like a nitrous tank

make sure u dont pour it into your fuel tank either . . . :p

hmm so does coles everywhere have it? i went to shops today (not looking) but on the way out side a guy was drinkin it. so hoping they do stock it... im on goldie btw.
also will woolys have it ? or servos? or only coles?

ahk for u guys who live near whittlesea victoria they are gunna be selling at the foodworks super market there my mum who works sed that it will be ready for sale in 1-2 weeks so lucky me

yeah just went and bought some then from glenroy cloe north east suburbs melbs (i think). i got a green (original) one and yellow (juiced). i have drank the green one it pretty good. and like some one said before yeah it do have a little bit of a green lolie taste to it.:)

This thread shows just how popular these energy drinks are and I admit im a fan of a few different brands. Mostly Redbull, V, Rockstar and a few others I cant remember the name of. Also the Red Eye range is pretty good and they have been around for a long time, has anyone tried them?

yea I rember like 7years ago when redeye was popular, everyone was addicted to it and it was the start of the energy drink craze, then redbull and v came along and no-one drinks redeye anymore, I didn't think they sold it anymore until a few weeks ago I saw it for the first time in years at the supermarket

i was just having a look at the can and came across this "it's a wicked mega hit that delivers twice the buzz of a regular 250ml energy drink" mind you the can is 500ml.:confused:
hahaha americans;)

speaking of the "energy level" if you take a look at the back of the can and under "energy per 100ml" rockstar has the highest level of energy and

Red bull = taurine
V = Guarana, ginseng
Mother= caffeine

Rockstar= Taurine, guarana, ginseng, caffeine and vitamins !

also on the big cans it says "it is reccomended that you consume no more than 500ml per day"

lol i drank 2 of the giant cans in a day and i felt no different drank them a 1 and i had fallen asleep by 8.30pm so not efffects for me except for yellow wizz

only americans would need to be told 500ml is twice as much as 250ml :rolleyes:

ok finaly got some in to me:D
bort all 3 flavours but only had the original one atm, and love it
i was working( trolley boy) and got me beaming tonight. best value for 3 bucks too i rekon.

Latest posts

Back