Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monster.jpg
had a juice can before lunch & i was pingin! lol

had 1 the other day yesterday infact ,i like it but dammmm 4.50 will put me off

after seeing all you guys love rockstar I decided to give it another chance, turns out the one I had ages ago was the juice one and that was gross, tried black and purple, blacks pretty good I put it up there next to mother, but DAMN purple has gotta be the best drink I've ever had it's a shame it's so hard to find.

whatever you do don't try the orange mother, that stuff is just wrong it's like a really bad version of fanta I think I'd rather drink NOS than that

^^^i had a purple rocky the other day i have to agree it's quite the drop...

$2.70 from Safeway.

Only just trying Purple Rockstar??? Been living in a closet? lol. You can get it from all major servo's now.

Still reckon the Rockstar water is the best. Slam it down so much quicker.

i dont mind the purple rock star but 1 can is plenty for me its pretty dam sweet

tried the yellow monster, not a fan, tastes pretty bad, still goy a original to try in the fridge

took the risk with BadBoy today, to my surprise it wasn't disgusting. pretty average tho similar to mother

tried a green one yesterday, got it for 3.90 at shell servo......wasn't to bad i think i like rockstar better but ill buy one again

i dont know who came up with the really gay "NITRO" energy drinks, but they are gayer than the "NITRO' on that kids afternoon show, "The Shak"... which is really saying something about how gay it is... They also taste somewhat akin, to anus. So i'm told..
nitro energy drink = epic fail.
when are the servos gonna bring back the 2 mother 500ml cans for $5...??

Latest posts

Back