Sept/Oct FOTM. . . . Vote Now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept/Oct FOTM

• Total voters
coolie that cini is looking pretty nice mate, bet she'd go..got my vote.

Cost <<<<< a simple >>>> ENOUGH would have sufficed

makes me larf ,, im yet to see how much a smile cost's ,,,can you 2 inform me ??

iv seen smiles that cost lessthat 10 cents and last a life time , and iv seen smiles that cost a lot more than lil minibikes and last for only days

COST is invalid term in a Hobbie

so who deleted all the posts?????
and why

I did because this thread is for disscussion about the bikes that are entered only. If your bike aint in the comp then its not welcome in this thread as its considered off topic.

Cheers

I voted not for what has the most power or weather its china or jap, i went for time, effort and thought put into the bike. And my thoughts were that Thump*140 has blinged and dressed up his bike to its eyeballs, a lot of thought and attention to detail of getting it to look the way he wants.
Most of these bikes have had a fair bit of work done, especialy in the performance end! Was a hard choice!

id say more time and effort went in to my bike ha. did he build the motor no.. id did as well as the back wheel and the paint job on the hub. soooo... and im only 15 hahaha

^^^actually mate i did build the motor. All parts, porting, port matching, cam-installation, full strip and cleanup of the cases, followed by reassembly, were put together myself. Most parts were modified before being put back in...
Wasnt just a case of buying a big bore kit and throwing it in....
so yeah, i think i can lay claim to having built the bike ... Particularly the motor...
Me personally, i dont think either is the better bike... yours is the result of a lot of work in building and polishing, as much as mine was mechanically. I'd imagine performance wise, they'd be pretty similar given the performance afforded by a bore kit in a crf motor...
Yours will appeal to the purists, as much as mine will appeal to those who like to see something individualistic, or something that has been built from the ground up, that actually ties in together..
yes mine has a lot of shiny parts thrown at it... doesnt mean a lot of thought, research and modification of the parts used, didnt go into the bike to enable it to perform just as well, if not better than it looks...
i do however, take my hat off to you sir, you have built a very nice bike, which is reflected by the voting, particularly if you have built it all yourself without any outside help, at your age.
brava, lad... :)

oh really, yeah sweet thought u just threw it in. it should fly then!! aha i had to split the cases etc to put my bbk in as its a stroker so yeah not just topend. you would prob no that anyway.
yeah had no outside help just me alex was a good help from youtube haha

oh really, yeah sweet thought u just threw it in. it should fly then!! aha i had to split the cases etc to put my bbk in as its a stroker so yeah not just topend. you would prob no that anyway.
yeah had no outside help just me alex was a good help from youtube haha

hahah good work mate, yeh im 16 and i did my bbk but was just 88ccc race cam, carb, ect. didn't have to split the cases and that alex guy from youtube is awesome he help me out alot too.

hahah good work mate, yeh im 16 and i did my bbk but was just 88ccc race cam, carb, ect. didn't have to split the cases and that alex guy from youtube is awesome he help me out alot too.

Im 16 too. Its not hard to split the casings, you just have to remeber where everything is (washers, circlips, shafts ect) check out my tutorial. Alex from youtube is really helpful.

Go Rider456

Im 16 too. Its not hard to split the casings, you just have to remeber where everything is (washers, circlips, shafts ect) check out my tutorial. Alex from youtube is really helpful.

Go Rider456

nice, yeh iv have split the cases of a z50j1 but im yet to reassemble it haha. iv got my crf stocka all polished up nice with a good pic ready for next month :) cant wait to see what people think about it.

id say more time and effort went in to my bike ha. did he build the motor no.. id did as well as the back wheel and the paint job on the hub. soooo... and im only 15 hahaha

so your only 15....i bet ya i know who paid for ya bike

Latest posts

Back