Sept/Oct FOTM. . . . Vote Now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept/Oct FOTM

• Total voters
alright sweet as. not thinking about putting my bike in, ill get ZERO votes coz no one likes the atomik's haha.

no offence mate but i honestly reckon most crf50s tend to look the same with exceptiopns like 50 nuts work.... no im not saying this just coz im not winning but like looks mine and thump 140s bike they are pretty much the same bike but look sooo different and i swear people just go yep crf50 its a HONDA so its the best but no wogtaz ryders bike is a china and would smoke most honda crf50s out there....

just my opinion

no no no a crf50 would smash any china that has the same amount of cc. his is a 155 so thats alot of differance to any bigbore crf50 but i recon a crf50 taky 124cc stroker would smash a 155z.the reason why crf50s all look the same is coz there all crf50s! all dhz 140s look the same....

Last edited:
come on vote for a genuine HONDA jap bike!! haha

^^^I dont wanna... heh heh...
Looks like this one could get a bit exciting, votes are pretty closely tied...
regardless of who's put what brand of bike in, i reckon, and always have when it comes to FOTM, that the choices made should come to down to what appeals to the individual, cause that's the thing you can never pin down to a brand, and then the work, creativity, and individualism of the bike in question... Whether mine comes in first or last, i'm not fussed. I built the 140 from the ground up, cause i wanted it to be MY bike. something no one else has. Ever seen a hurricane kitted pitty? (ok, so there is one that i know of, it was in 50'sBrotherhood around the same time i built mine.. lol..) bit like my tattoos. i designed em, so no one else would say "Oh my god, he's wearing the same tattoo as me, let's leave the party!!!"
The best bike will come down to appeal...
this one is exciting, cause it's close in the votes, and even better, it's a china taking the charge to a well built, well conceived and well presented CRF...

So Come on Miniriders. Vote for the bike you want to, regardless of which side of the jap/china fence you sit.
(but even better, vote for the yellow one!!!)

meh well he lxri would rather have 2 pister pro lxrs than one fully built to my prefered specs jap bike

i'm gunna ban you all :(

hmmmm might have to do something about these 2 votes

i wonder how much i've got in my bribery account.........

by the way the $/hp ratio doesn't compute wit me 4k for 17hp or $500 for 15hp

and dont you dare try and tell me a honda g/box will hold up to 17hp any longer than a china

mind you there's some good bikes in this month but i'm not happy looseing to some yellow peice of junk EDC or not........

just because its a jap bike doesn't mean its the best the lxr will beat a honda.
i have beaten 65 and 85cc jap bikes it was hard to beat one of them but i did:D.

just because its a jap bike doesn't mean its the best the lxr will beat a honda.
i have beaten 65 and 85cc jap bikes it was hard to beat one of them but i did:D.

what!? that's impossible you liar 85cc jappers come with EDC chips stock from factory! no way you could beat that ;)

I voted rider456 at the start:) and I ride a china.

Yes thump*140 has a point but he forgot to mention rider ability which beats any mod done to any bike e.g You could have a fully worked up CRF50 and a POS china bike and the POS could beat the CRF50 if the right rider was put on it.

BTW what will happen if its a tie? Both bikes go into 50'sbrotherhood?

i'm gunna ban you all :(

by the way the $/hp ratio doesn't compute wit me 4k for 17hp or $500 for 15hp

mind you there's some good bikes in this month but i'm not happy looseing to some yellow peice of junk EDC or not........
Ha ha, yeah it dont compute that one. But coolee, if you buy a Dirtmax 160, those engines put out 18hp standard. So if you added a electric turbo and EDC, that would be at least 24hp... Just ask dirtmax, honest... 18hp straight up..
hang on a bit... YELLOW PIECE OF JUNK???? Righto buddy, you, me, carpark now... ;)

Bull$hit.

I voted rider456 at the start:) and I ride a china.

Yes thump*140 has a point but he forgot to mention rider ability which beats any mod done to any bike e.g You could have a fully worked up CRF50 and a POS china bike and the POS could beat the CRF50 if the right rider was put on it.

BTW what will happen if its a tie? Both bikes go into 50'sbrotherhood?
Hmm.. Jap V China tie... that would be awkward.. almost like hooking up with a pretty girl at a nightclub, then seeing her at a family reunion the following weekend..

yeah depends on the rider for sure

it only depends on the rider to an extent

You idiots. ;) i was talking about which bike was going to win the poll for FOTM, and why people vote for certain bikes... not which bike would actually win in a race on a track...

I went for rider 465. Real nice clean looking bike. Could only hope my turns out that well.

And this is called FIFTY of the month not Mini bike of the month. Hence why I would never vote for a china. Just for the record I own both as well.

I went for rider 465. Real nice clean looking bike. Could only hope my turns out that well.

And this is called FIFTY of the month not Mini bike of the month. Hence why I would never vote for a china. Just for the record I own both as well.

I agree with that motovertman!

Maybe run a 10" and 12" FOTM to sort the different bikes out if possible?!

Like they do on Planet Minis...just a suggestion

Latest posts

Back