Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welded two steelie posts together! Pot three of em up one at each end & one in middle. So can pot gate numbers above each gate! Was the plan.

Geoffro when is the next race day.. Gunna be sweet bro #49 be #1 stocka sorry Sammy boi

^^^^Need Too as missd most of it on weeknd.

Think You got your pace from :) face muffler cap lol.

This track of yours mate just keeps getting better mate all your ideas from the original overpass to your marshal area and speaker setup .. Now gates and all full on looks like so much fun mate you should be very proud of yourself . Hope u guys had a ball on the weekend

This track of yours mate just keeps getting better mate all your ideas from the original overpass to your marshal area and speaker setup .. Now gates and all full on looks like so much fun mate you should be very proud of yourself . Hope u guys had a ball on the weekend

Thanks heaps roy :).
Im big dirtbike fan thats for shore, Picture taken of start line on weeknd. works real sweet! 9 stock50s.
Note the fire truck!! hehe local hero's ride to track days lol.

Far out bloke that's a better start than some of the vcm rounds :) hope to get out there with you one day mate keep doin whatchya doin

Far out bloke that's a better start than some of the vcm rounds :) hope to get out there with you one day mate keep doin whatchya doin

Its a better track and setup than any other race track out there, The only better setup iv'e seen was at the supercross at P.I last year, and only just better.

Mate that is so damn factory ! Wow factor plus

Old mate #42 running the cannonball , no peak = less wind resistance !!

I still say this is one of the best mini tracks in aus. I've got to say a big thanks to shearer for putting on the day and build such a fun safe track to race on. Both the mini track and midsize track are perfectly setup for the bikes they were designed for. Now we just need timeeh to upload some pics from the day lol.

Timeeh being so tall takes that bit longer for the thought processing to reach his piano playing fingers lol. Congrats bean.

O.K. So i'm finally getting some photos up. Heres a few to get started :)

DSC00166.JPG

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00128.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

DSC00170.JPG

DSC00179.JPG

DSC00180.JPG

DSC00201.JPG

While i'm uploading pics.... A big shout out and thanks to all involved, it made for such a great day. Special mention to Shearer for holding and orgaising the day, Shan for loaning me her bike to run in the 88's (thanks sooo much :) ) and for orgainising the paperwork, Pete for his mashalling, Alan for his gate work and for welding up my trailer after i broke it + Jen for her great hospitality, all the flag marshals and finally (spose i better) my wife for doing the scoring and weaing my number LOL If i have missed anyone i'm truly sorry, now can't wait to do it again :)

Shearer your cornering technique is superb , ya make me feel bad cos your twice as tall as me and my leg is never that straight !
thanks for the pics Timeeh

Latest posts

Back