Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shearer your cornering technique is superb , ya make me feel bad cos your twice as tall as me and my leg is never that straight !
thanks for the pics Timeeh
Thanks Georgalis :) .
shearer's cornering tip! , Sit up on high side off bike , hold leg firm up against tank , think kick toe to point. momentum is key , smooth is fast , Look ahead where wount to exit turn , Power out. :)

Last edited:
This is how Local Hero , Rocks up to track days :) in Fire truck! hehe
With class winning stock50 on back!

I still say this is one of the best mini tracks in aus. I've got to say a big thanks to shearer for putting on the day and build such a fun safe track to race on. Both the mini track and midsize track are perfectly setup for the bikes they were designed for. Now we just need timeeh to upload some pics from the day lol.

Thanks heaps bean :) So glad that you and so meny others enjoy how ive set my track up!
Riding bikes is so much fun. When can battle with mates bumping bars on track that flows well northing to sketchy to come up and bite you! So can just hang it out get all out of shape n some how bring it around haha GOOD TIMES!

Love the fire truck local hero only by 1 point

Yep fire truck workd so well watering main track.

You doing well, only rider to beat local hero in 3 races on the day :) , I need more speed like you fellas on the little bikes.
Local hero 2nd, 1st, 2nd,1st,2nd =116 morrow 1st,3rd,1st ,3rd ,1st =115
Doesn't get much closer then that :)

Added a 10" sub to my music setup for me track! Sounds So cool under in tunnel. :action-smiley-035: Get ya rocking in between moto's.

jeez ild drive to his place, ill leave now and bee there in 2 weeks lol

Sam drives to your place ? Isn't he your neighbour ? Haha ,def a cool truck though
Yeah you can see his house from track! lol
Normally he just rides his 50 down , but he pot hand up to water main mx track! so im like cool bring ya old mans fire truck! :) Sweet

jeez ild drive to his place, ill leave now and bee there in 2 weeks lol
haha yeah thats the go!

Old mate #742 running the cannonball , no peak = less wind resistance !!

Was clintons 1st time on minibike!! Loan'd him my z50 for day AND could not wipe smile off his face a :laughing-smiley-002:
He got into bumping n rubbing bars real quick!

Last edited:
^^ Note he also broke front brake lever! :(
I have never ever broke one of these on mini every one brake them on me seams like!

Picture of clint styling Some big air on Zed

Four of us to Hot for him off line but!! haha. only 1st day did so well n had great fun.

Found this on ebay. So pot few bids on end'd up winning her Sweet!

Thanks man!
Like the look of moto banners on track! Have to pic up few more n pot around on track days just for bit of fun!

What ones are you looking for mate, as I know a bloke that might be able to help you out wink wink...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What ones are you looking for mate, as I know a bloke that might be able to help you out wink wink...

O yeah! wink ;) sounds cool to me! im open for ideas & thoughts ( gifts lol )
wonder how much coin they be?
Got 3 banners atm. tb parts banner use on dog box on start gate , new bridgestone one & me big finish line banner

What size and brands mate? I can throw some down the side off other banners we do at work. Pm me if you want me to do some up for ya mate up to you.

Latest posts

Back