SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture from the drone :) , So cool this little toy!!!..

Hi guys new to this site/sceen ,keen to do some racing im in brisbane and all i see so farr is fort lynton mx .were is this place in the post ? How can i get involved ? .any help is much apreatiated .iv got a stock crf and a mod one ,thanks guys.

Geoff you're a crazy son of a *****... track looks so fun! This bloke puts more effort into these things than anyone ive ever seen! Hope one day i make it out there!

Geoff you're a crazy son of a *****... track looks so fun! This bloke puts more effort into these things than anyone ive ever seen! Hope one day i make it out there!
Thanks heaps Justin :)
I have Got alot of cool design work off you for my track as well! #1 plates ,Finish line banner , stubbie cooler's , frigde magnets. All part of it! :)

Woggy jumping, Table top jump on main mx track at shearer's. 10m long! good effort for 10" bike :)

Last edited:
Dude they are the sickest shots ever man!!!

How good is the drone?? :)

Next one mate I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such an awesome day and those drone shots are crazy.

Top stuff. Is Wayne gonna upload any video?

I got copy of video he got on the day, Took some snap shots from it! Woggy style'n looks mad i reckn! Is the first time had out fliming is abit all over the show trying to keep action in shot! All pratice realy he will get better as he keen dirt bike racer like the rest of us! :)

Race 2 of the 12", my only 1/2 decent race of the day. After this the poor ol muscles litteraly turned to jelly, might need to find a new sport :p
[video=youtube;pWVq7TgFZd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVq7TgFZd0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I need Go pro, so I can show you just how much roost i was eating from back of your bike timeeh ;)

So Glad everyone that came out had so much Fun! as bashing bars battleing ya mates in backyard track setup's is wear its at! :)

I noticed you jump main table top on zedd'r brett! I was like in awe :action-smiley-033:. Man it look'd so inpressive :coolthumb:

Latest posts

Back