Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning for the hub to be yellow! And have red brake drum! . Opposite to combo color have on the back.

Got under coat'd. Then went out on 250 riding for arvo :). So this is as far as i got

Pretty happy with how turn'ed out! :) . So good to pot colors red & yellow on yamaha and make it not half BAD! ;)

This how she looking atm. Got swinga out now! paint it next im thinking

Also Painted swinga white now! Way better looking i reck'n then stock silver color

Picture of each side of me ttr50. Now! painted swinga , Front hub & Brake drum.

Hey Shearer do you know if a TTR50 pipe will fit on a CRF50? I've heard it fits except the rear mount is in a slightly different spot? Do you recon you could try it out for me one day?

Hey Shearer do you know if a TTR50 pipe will fit on a CRF50? I've heard it fits except the rear mount is in a slightly different spot? Do you recon you could try it out for me one day?
So try me gytr pipe on honda 50?
Id say guess be way out meself! But yeah ill give it ago for you sometime. post up some pictures for you or send them to you.
Im away working now! say be couple weeks before get back home to play around with me bikes. I'll keep in mind anyhow z50jay

So try me gytr pipe on honda 50?
Id say guess be way out meself! But yeah ill give it ago for you sometime. post up some pictures for you or send them to you.
Im away working now! say be couple weeks before get back home to play around with me bikes. I'll keep in mind anyhow z50jay

Hey Shearer thanks for the offer but I've already confirmed it. They are the same except for the rear mount its about 40 mm off

Ive bought heap parts of classic Honda 50s aus . Sold fast50 plus 1 legs for ttr50. other wise use crf parts some parts swoop onto ttr
Watt parts after?

wheres the bike now. Still going strong?
Cheers,
Tom
hey tom
Yeah I still own her, Doesn't look any different just been riding it hey.
looking at making up new sticker kit for it! fresh'n her up

Latest posts

Back