Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heaps! For great feed back fellas :)

Got Some hd spokes to lace up front wheel also.
Plan to paint hub red as well. Or swop combo over by having yellow hub with red brake drum?? for the front..

Picture of other side. Haven't painted the top motor mount braket yet! as still toying with painting it yellow. So left black for time been. yellow or white same as frame?

I think keep with the theme of white frame Geoff. Tie it all together.

Or have a few beers one night and just randomly go with a color. haha

I think keep with the theme of white frame Geoff. Tie it all together.
Or have a few beers one night and just randomly go with a color. haha
Yeah white be good! Not so hard to unbolt and change color down track if need be.

Im not yamaha fan ethere motorman. Im keen minibike Fan! So having a collection of mini's just dosen't seam right without yamaha 50. Do own testing crf vs ttr 50 :)

Yeah white be good! Not so hard to unbolt and change color down track if need be.

Im not yamaha fan ethere motorman. Im keen minibike Fan! So having a collection of mini's just dosen't seam right without yamaha 50. Do own testing crf vs ttr 50 :)

Yeah if your going for the collection then need the whole lot.

Keen to see how they go head to head.

I'm really keen for someone on here to do a CRF110 build. Missus is getting better at riding so that's what I'm going to get her towards then end of the year.

When i bought 50, also got training wheels with it! :) . Had bit of mad rush to pot bike all back together last weeknd ,So could tech my older sister how to ride bike :action-smiley-033:. While sis was home for weeknd.

So much fun showing Sis how to ride! :). Sis always bean into books and reading. Now works as liberian.
Gave sis one of my shearer's singlets. Bit scard to get sun burnt So wore over shirt, as was 40d outside.

Great to see Her enjoy her self so much! Smiling with ear to ear :). Never Road motorbike before now asking me if can loan me bike to her young fella to learn to ride ;).
The little 50s are so much fun! coz everyone can ride them and have a blast!!!

Got rubber on wheel , with painted red hub! :) . looks neat as i reckn.

mad looking ttr 50 u have there looks awesome great work

Thanks for that :) . Always good geting positive feedback!. :)

Last weekend had couple of mates over riding. Had yamaha 50 out poting down some hot laps was heaps of fun! The yamaha 50 seams more stable to honda 50. not so twicthy in steering.
Some action shots of me riding me ttr50

Having fun railing the berms! Draging pegs & side stand.
see in pic heap dirt on them. So much fun the fiddies :)

i could get one for Cjs' next bike, and by the looks of it, he could keep it for the rest of his life.

top job shearer !!

^^ Funny you say that as i bought this bike 2nd hand , as young fella up grading to ttr110. little mate was like 8 haha. (Rider out grown!!) there selling point was.
little mate flat to weight 40kg's , im 130odd kgs me lol. Real size

lol looking sick!
craig! you should deffs grab cj a ttr50! second hand is a must! just so you can afford a gytr kickstart gear and lever! these things are shocking for the battery dying! trust ME :p
nah putting these things together was easy and fun! some straight out of the box would have dead battery's!
three gears of pure fun.. :D
lovin the bling kit you've got shearer!

Cool! yeah loveing holeshot hero design work on sticker kit :)

Ive had three new batterys in 6 mouths me. so over buying them!. So bought gytr kick starter kit jobs right now! just kick her in the guts.
2nd gear FLAT!! jump me flyover!. 4m across top. (see in first pic posted up!)

Sand'ed down front hub and brake drum. Now they Ready for painting :)

Latest posts

Back