Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id reckn they would have heap of trouble with evan new ones on floor!.
when prised new kick starter kit! $550 mmmm hope thats posted, said was so paid for it then. At joe's yamaha in act was at, had new 2013 ttr50s $1690 near speared the idea of kick starter n got new one! But still likely to have battery trouble with it to. So stay'd with me 2007 model for time bean

Mate $550 bucks.. holy jebus.... i coulda got ya one for a bargain.... but i guess its better than push'n her.....
How much you talking? for kick starter kit , Is it genuine yamaha GYTR ?

I was winning bidder on ebay for 07 ttr50 rear wheel.:) . $50, Plan to have it as spare for track days so if get flat tyre can just swap hole wheel over!
So think'n id pull down and paint hub red! As spokes lose n rusted up, So get rid of them!.

With under coat!
also thought id go out and paint brake hub yellow :). Be bit of mix bag of colors haha.

yeah i like it.
the colours fit in well with the red/yellow on the front end

Cool! Glad like the idea :) . As i have bean thinking of doing this color scheme for while now! Plain to paint front hub the same also.

Other thought toying with is. Painting frame yellow and swingarm black. Maybe fork uppers black also mmm ;)

could also do the foot pegs red/yellow too, to help tie it all together

could also do the foot pegs red/yellow too, to help tie it all together

haha MAD idea :) . Peg's be bit crap to paint. Peg bar yellow mmmm. wonder if upset the yamaha fan's buy missing up with red & yellow.

Could mix up with front hub & brake buy swoping colors over. Hub - yellow. brake drum -Red ?

nah, i reckon it go for it.
you'd only get people off side, if you were to fit the Honda, or Suzuki engine into it.

Waiting to buy some hd spokes to lace wheel up! This is how looks so far in bike! :)

Poor little TTR is turning into a Honda :(
sad-panda-meme-generator-that-makes-me-a-saaaaad-panda-6a8a0b.jpg

P.S next time your down you can paint my zx9 for me, your paint work is 1000 X's better than mine, your just not allowed to paint if honda red :p

^^^ haha thought the yamaha fans bit sad! with so much red paint on her!
So you reckn swop it around on front hub? Have yellow hub with red brake drum timeeh.

I like the black on your zx9 man! looks neat :)

lol Blender, bet you wouldn't say that to his face.....

maybe he is a closet Adelaide Crows fan ? nah, doubt it !!

1261-240x222.jpg

Latest posts

Back