Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all me genuine parts, then lost one of the little clips grrr they bit smaller then honda 50 ones. So got 4 in next order :). Have some spare!

Can take head on & off with out taking front mudguard off to makes it easyer.

Last edited:
Got me yami all back together! Again.
Now went out n bought fast50s tall seat foam n cover. No quite the right size as ment for crf50.

just bit small mmm ,

Picture of seat back on me bike!. dosen't look to bad. Have to get cover off again n sow bit extra on to it id say.

Got sticker kit made up for me fiddie :) , Thanks to holeshot hero!

Nice work mate, that kit looks awesome he does some nice work hey. Will look awesome on the yami.

^ Yeah done some great jobs for me over last year or so :)

Replaced stock yami carb with , crf style carb so can run the same throttle cables on all my minis . Plus got choke on side and not remote choke setup , ttr50 has.
Works sweet as!

yer spewing my gopro battery went flat , miseed my ride on the electric ktm50 , thats was awsome to have a go of that.
And i should of raced the zedda haha

yer spewing my gopro battery went flat , miseed my ride on the electric ktm50 , thats was awsome to have a go of that.
And i should of raced the zedda haha

U should be automatically put on the Z'd for sure, Shearer should of had that handicap in place, give everyone else a slight chance of at least, maybe, gettin a hole-shot :)

^^ I sponsored Brett me yami last stocka race! and he still won! He is the stock class champ :). Got couple pic's jumping flyover.
So safe to say he race tested ttr50 , How was it champ?
I thought you had a go on custom Ktm50 Brett?.

O yep, thats interesting :) ,
1st,honda crf50
2nd,suzuki drz70
3rd, Yamaha ttr50
Cool to see you way out in front on yamaha anyhow, Got few pictures of you on ttr50

^Now where is the pics of Brett smashing the CRF's on it?? :LolLolLolLol:

Found good picture of bretto clearing out off start! on yamaha :)

Eric pushing hard on #742 crf just to keep champ in sight!

awesome work Shearer !
top pics too, very inspiring !!

Thanks man!
Got anther flat battory on me 50 :( . Only had bike since may this year! On its 3rd battory.
Doesn't charge them, So be some stator issue.

As yamaha 50's have electric start , don't have kick start back up. (like suzuki dr-z70 dose)
Yamaha do gytr kick starter kit for them. So went all out n bought one

Got anther flat battory on me 50 :( . Only had bike since may this year! On its 3rd battory.
Doesn't charge them, So be some stator issue.
if you can recharge the battery for a few hours on a .5A motorbike charger,
only put it on charge for 3-4 hours max, don't leave it on overnight etc, or it will overcharge it
and dont use a car battery charger either, it will cook it very quickly.

then start the bike, and with the bike idling how many volts are across the battery terminals ?
(you need full charge to get the regulator to work correctly)
could be corroded terminals in the loom, from the stator to the reg/rect, or possibly a faulty regulator/rectifer
the lighting/charge coil on the stator has a white wire and a yellow with a red
both run up to the reg/rect

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back