Should i or shouldn't i ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U did it.... U actualy did it........... Enjoy n cant wait to see what u do to make her another one of a kind

Thanks boys ..... yeah i actually did it mate im itching to get stuck into it tomorrow and get her running

That thing is sick! Enjoy :)

When my yx160 dies in my Lxr I'm thinkin of gettin the 190f anima

You still looking at selling your other one Nick?? Whats something like that worth?

Wow just saw this thread, good as man, tis a commitment you wont regret, welcome to the midsize club ;)

You still looking at selling your other one Nick?? Whats something like that worth?

Dunno if i really want to sell it my friend ... i might for the right price i guess ....

Still havent finished building it yet ive spent close to $100 on all new stainless allen key bolts , washers etc... Every things been pulled down re greased and locktite used on everything. Ive spent hours and hours on it im getting closer every day ... Im extremely fussy and everything has to be 500% perfect lol i think i have bad ocd .

Done some tidying up tonight .. shortened and cleaned up the wiring harness , hard wired it to the cdi plug and deleted the voltage rectifier wiring soldered and heat shrinked all the joins and re taped the harness , installed the coil , cdi etc ... so so much neater now .

Heres a few extra pics of tonights adventures .....

Tools set up and ready to start choppin up the harness:
2012-09-17181849.jpg

Harness cleaned up and shortened :

2012-09-17181901.jpg

All soldered up and heat shrinked :

2012-09-17183226.jpg

Finished product :

2012-09-17192508.jpg

2012-09-17191931.jpg

2012-09-17191922.jpg

All the crap not needed :

2012-09-17191939.jpg

Yep serious case of OCD LOL... Man u do a brilliant job on ur bikes, quick note though I would be covering the intake with b4 something falls in it or u get crap in it (mind u seeing the floor I don't think that'll happen...)

Yep serious case of OCD LOL... Man u do a brilliant job on ur bikes, quick note though I would be covering the intake with b4 something falls in it or u get crap in it (mind u seeing the floor I don't think that'll happen...)

Lol yeah Tim i have massive ocd.... oh dont worry about the intake mate theres actually clear tape over it if you look hard enough its super hard to see but its covered :thumbup:

Not really!
If it make sense to you dragging around an extra pound or two with that already top heavy engine ,thats ok with me:clap:

do you see two coolers on this??
BBR Daytona 190cc Motor Testing - YouTube

Its not going to be a big deal mate its just an oil cooler .... Id rather have extra cooling for my $1200 motor than a pound less weight go figure .....

Back to topic :mmph:

Latest posts

Back