Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one snitch!! thatsa GQ? pet. or die?ya need a lift kit mate! lol and some 35 boggers.. 1/4s cut, cheezy front and rear bars, lockers front n rear, gear set, lol..

check out these patrols! yeh baby!! those @rabs sure are nutty!!

YouTube - Nissan Patrol turbo modfied in UAE does donuts in Qatar

YouTube - حادث وانقلاب كروزر

check out the speedo.... and igonore/turn down the sound......
YouTube - inside 220 kmph saudi drifting

MY ALAH....... NUTTERS!!

bah haha "comes complete with left indicator hole".....

ute.jpg

i've got an 81 model Mitsubishi L200 ute, painted the bonnet and gaurds with a spraycan just to get the green shit off it! i'll post a pic soon! not great but does the job nicely!

stacypics003.jpg

dads orian jambed in the back of 'snoopy'. it would fit right in but he didnt have the tools to lower the bars ( was the day he picked it up)

Daihatsu Scat, made for carrying minibikes :D
scat002.jpg

Would fit better if not for the after market rear seat but its gota stay in for the g/fs kids:p

bah haha "comes complete with left indicator hole".....

ohhh thats half my fault.... with the lazy axle it tends to be a bugger and likes to get stuck at various locations.... reversiong down a steep driveway, i miscalculated and got the right hand rear caught on a rock... To make a long story short.. the zuki was used to push the beast out, and the LHS indicator well she didnt get on well with the bullbar....:D
Must fix that.. officer Plod reminded me about it about 2 months ago... oops!

yes nice car
but where's the bike this thread is for bikes and the cars that get them there

not a pics of my ride ?

keep it to the thread heading plz

cheers

Bike transport (as in your transportation for your bikes eg. cars) and Car pics (pictures of your car)?????

yeah i just gota get some new mirrors and fit the long range tank finish off the spray job (still baby shit yellow on the other side) and then its rego time:cool:

yeah i got the bog, just been spending all my money on the scat, once i get plates for it ill fix and respray the zed

Latest posts

Back