Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see if you can use compressed air to 'pop' the ding out of the tank before bogging it... seal up the fuel outlet, and fill cap, something around 60-70 psi SHOULD blow the dint back out... or blow the fuel tap out of its socket.. worse case you will split the tank... lol. just an idea!

dang i beta put in a pic so im not just ranting in a pic topic.. id hate to have to remove my own posts for being off topic :rolleyes:

my fully 'out of the pond' side lights.... i had a fall one dark and scary night....

off:
IMG_0333.jpg

ON!:
IMG_0345.jpg

about $15 for 4 from bunnings....

lol good idea, im not guna try air as the tank was VERY rusty, dont even want to think about splitting it. Love ya lights btw:p

IMG_0333.jpg

that is awsome
i no what im doing to my patrol this weekend
tho im gunna drop em on a timer so i can turn them on when i park and 5 mins later they turn off

brilliant i so kick stuff when i get out of my truck

Phaaarrrkkk that was crazy. Thought he was gunna drown:D Great for washing the car

that guy is nutty eh! the zuki had an engine transplant prior, is running a VW diesel off memory.. lets see a newer car owner do something that memorable!

^^ umm.. no actually.. it has a BARINA motor... would like to put a 4agze mated to a supra 5spd into it at some stage though... oh.. and its sikkkkk as in UNWELL... broken piston skirt on 4th cylinder:(

nice man! my old girl just got a new xtrail. not really impressed but hey she likes it.. you need to dump it on bags with those rims.. am guessing its not going to see much of the off road(not even nature stips sportin that bling!)

Graded dirt roads is classed as 4 wheel driving aint it. haha
Had it out at a mates place driving it round on a couple of hill climbs and the tyres on it did'nt go to good. One of the steper hills took a bit to get up it,the wife do'nt like it when i take it of road but it's a good car to get the family round.Here's another photo to show the grill (abit more bling bling):cool:
Picture001.jpg
[/IMG]

lol, yeh dont think that rubber would offer much in the form of traction off the bitumen.. wouldnt want to drop the psi either, can hear the bank account spinning over with the damage bill lol :D

Hide the car for a night and tell the missus its in the shop getting some 'minor mods' done to be more bloke friendly.. then tell her this is how it now looks :D

pathfinder.jpg

Latest posts

Back