Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure there is a Hilux getting around with a crappy RB20 in it. A lot of engineering would be needed but.

since this is like my first post ill introduce myself...
My names Doug, i live in Dapto..im 19..and i currently ride a cruddy mxb, but it does the job...this is my transport....
an 88 Suzi Mighty Boy....its got 12" mags with 175/70s (doesnt scrub too much), rear is lowered 2" with blocks...
newby3.jpg

GTi Buckets
newby-2.jpg

Autotechnica Wheel and boss kit, Speco 3 cyl Tach, VX Hatch Dash(digital cluster)
newby4.jpg

the front has a Daewoo Matiz Bumper on it which i yet to screw sides in and spray red....soon it will be Lime Green tho

since this is like my first post ill introduce myself...
My names Doug, i live in Dapto..im 19..and i currently ride a cruddy mxb, but it does the job...this is my transport....
an 88 Suzi Mighty Boy....its got 12" mags with 175/70s (doesnt scrub too much), rear is lowered 2" with blocks...
newby3.jpg

GTi Buckets
newby-2.jpg

Autotechnica Wheel and boss kit, Speco 3 cyl Tach, VX Hatch Dash(digital cluster)
newby4.jpg

the front has a Daewoo Matiz Bumper on it which i yet to screw sides in and spray red....soon it will be Lime Green tho

that old girl would pull a swell handbrakie in the wet XD fun fun

yeah it torque turns a fark load....sometimes the rear decides to kick out in the wet too...love goin up Mt Keira and Macquarie pass in it..goes surprisingly well for a 550cc motor...lose some people on the turns, but they catch up and overtake on the straight.

Thats my old baby..... R32 GTS-T 4 door so Turbo, i had to sell it when the judge told me that if he caught me driving again he would lock me away :(

wow that sux i dont noe much about em but i like the rear wheel r32 not the gtr ones i want one of those or a vl berlina... i get my licsence this july and wen i get my p's ill end up like you i always try stupid stuff if it has a motor in it i even found a way to make you lawnmower turbo lol just blow a blowervac in the carby and it revs harder lol :p

love the mighty boy! needs a mini tub....in the front and some 15x8's :D possibly a capacino turbo motor, with a nicely(not eversized) hairdryer hanging off it... flowing to a set of stacker pipes behind the cab.. and big drag mats at the back... with a BIG.. 'shes my ute' sticker on the rear screen... :D

actually scrap that idea and stick the shell on a sierra chassis.... ;)

swift GTI motor would go well in any small four cyl! :D inc the sierra! 4agze even better... the lolux is dying for one crf... give in to the old chook ;)

This is my new toy. Very fun around the tight mountain roads.

EVO.jpg

WHAT!!!! an EVO.... the ski lessons must be paying off for ya then..

Very Nice...

Nice van cass38a. If I am correct it is a mitsubishi starwagon? I have a starwagon but my one is an 89. Its good to see someone rockin the starwagon. I dont have any pics suitable for the interweb. She is stock standard with a few bumbs. Not a looker but a great girl.

My project cars, Making one mini out of two.

A complete project thread will be posted when the car is complete.
Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated and also would pretty much inspire me to continue work on my pieces of shit.

1975 Leyland mini clubman.
IMG_0893.jpg

1971 Lyland mini clubman.
DSC00125.jpg

The ladies.
IMG_0936.jpg

Drop a Honda VTEC motor in it. Would be the biggest sleeper around. Only a 4 cylinder, but will smoke any commodore 6 or falcon 6 and some v8's! Power to weight would be awesome.

yeh cheers fella's..

Hillz... I am no longer riding, Need hip reco.

Motoluver... For now i am keeping the stock 1100 cc engine with twin carbs etc.. The v-tec will come once i have a full time job and im done with school ( still studying yr 11 and working part time)

Latest posts

Back