Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just roll em with me mate! :p

I've even ripped out the old megadrive and have been playin Road rash to brush up on some skills for when Karlos comes past! :bike:

Haha you'll need more than that mate

So race day is saturday the 11th of October?
Should be heaps of fun!

I believe so mate. Check em on facey geoff.

geoff there is also grass track racin under lights at chandler friday night and a normal fort lytton club day on sunday.
So hell man charger like you can do 3 days racing in weekend :)

Eh grass track. Thats my sorta racing. No jumps lol.

Sorry about the link boys, this one didn't make it to YouTube.

Grass racing at its finest Micko! :)

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=695307997202952" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=695307997202952">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinister50s/575873172479769">Sinister50's</a>.</div></div>

geoff there is also grass track racin under lights at chandler friday night and a normal fort lytton club day on sunday.
So hell man charger like you can do 3 days racing in weekend :)
Sounds heaps Good! I bring stocka , 88 , 10" & 12" bike! Race 4 class's for three days :)

think they only doing stock and 88 at chandler fiday night and sunday club day they only run maybe stock ans 12in depending on numbers so migh only be 2 x 4 x 2 classes haha ya mad man

So I may have found a decent price for shipping my bike over from WA an then flying over. Is there anyone out there that could help me out with where to drop my bike etc? When will entries be out for the event

So I may have found a decent price for shipping my bike over from WA an then flying over. Is there anyone out there that could help me out with where to drop my bike etc? When will entries be out for the event

Hey mate, I'm organizing this event and I'll gladly do what I can to help you out. What do you need bud?

Anyone wandering how much fun can be had on the Fort Lytton track I suggest you check this out...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-xgq-poCb24?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good battle'n there fellas :) top stuff

Who's heading up to this? This event will be huge and I can guarantee there will be riders at all skill levels, me being at the very bottom and some guys that will just blow your mind. Trust me if you love minis then you will have the time of your life and will want more and more, we are a big family of nice blokes so don't be scared to come out and have a ride or at the very least stop by and watch the action, don't forget to come down and say g-day we are hangin out for this one and hopefully many more.

Hey mate, I'm organizing this event and I'll gladly do what I can to help you out. What do you need bud?

Hey mate, I will need some where to get the bike dropped off to or at least some where to keep it once I sort out shipping. Also might need some help on the day, just someone to pit with. I'm not 100% sure how I'll do it but I'm definitely keen to come over for it.

We'll be able to sort something out for ya bud!! Will PM you my no. I'm an hour off the airport, Karlos is a little closer n probably the better guy to organise with but I'm here to help if worst comes worse! This event is going to off the hook!

Hopefully there's going to be some slow guys to bump elbows with, other than Karlos I mean! :action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:

Contemplating going to this event. Wondering if I should spectate or ride along (will there be just general riding around for newb like me as well?)

Contemplating going to this event. Wondering if I should spectate or ride along (will there be just general riding around for newb like me as well?)

Hey mate come and ride, just enter the amateur classes as it's not really competitive it's more fun then anything, can ride at your own pace and have a blast doing it. Everyone knows there's really fast guys and guys just starting out wanting to have a crack, you'll regret not getting out there, and there will be plenty of guys to help out if needed.

Thank you for that. I'll get my cousin onboard so we can learn how to ride well!
Are there any requirements apart from the entry fee, gear and a bike (what type of classes too for a 12" 160)?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back