Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown RD 2 - 11/4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
11040760_10152829488443668_1439700897_n.jpg

Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown round 2

Well it's finally upon us, round 2 is just around the corner.
The date is locked in for Saturday April 11. THIS IS A ONE DAY EVENT !!

The event will be held 60mins west of Port Macquarie located on the Oxley Hyw, the property is called "Mount Seaview Resort" it will be well signed to help find your way in.
This will be round 2 of 3 held in 2015 at this venue.

Entry fees = $50 per 1st class $10 per extra class

Bike classes.
Stock 50
88 limo
10" am
10" pro
Stock 110
Women's open
12" am
12" pro

There is full camping facilities at the venue, with standard camp sites
Powered sites
Cabins
Or bunk sheds
Spots are limited so get in quick
RSVP for bookings
Office hours: 0265877188
After hours: 0265877278
The full address is
315 Mount Seaview Road, Mount Seaview, NSW, 2446

Lets make this a big one. Who else is keen?

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

Hoping to bring the team up for this one or at least help get 1 of our riders up there.

Doing my ass in to get their this time. I may even be just turning up with the camera?? :ballchain:

That's what I will most likely be doing I reckon man.

And sinking a couple of sly beers ofcourse :)

Won't need it mate.

Got the MR tent. ;)

I forgot we sponsored the series as well!! haha

What's this Corey no riding, ah come on dude bring ya bike, there's a track to the side we can ride after and there's a hill climb as well even if ya don't want to push it on the track there's still riding that can be done. I cant wait to catch up with everyone, it's going to be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's this Corey no riding, ah come on dude bring ya bike, there's a track to the side we can ride after and there's a hill climb as well even if ya don't want to push it on the track there's still riding that can be done. I cant wait to catch up with everyone, it's going to be awesome.

Didn't realise that Brendo. Will bring a bike along then. I love me a hill climb. :)

Hell maybe just maybe I will give a race a go but haven't really been on the bike in ages.

So we can just camp in the pit tent yeah?

Going to organise it all tonight. Booking the leave today as well.

I can't believe this is actually going to happen. :)

Be good to finally meet you and Karlos.

Yeah sweet mate, camping is down around the corner from the pit area but I'm pretty sure Shearer and the rest of his mates camped in his mansion yellow pit tent haha, they guarded about 30 bikes on one of the nights lol. They are really relaxed there as long as the rules are followed and respected. Hill climbs not massive but still looks fun and Miles has a throw together big bike track to the side. There's an awesome creek to chill in too. I'd defiantly be bringing a bike just in case.
The hill where the track is but not in the pic, that's Miles other tracks and the resort.
c9fe58b0aaaa47c0489fb61ae94c276c.jpg
a57cc1767f5e2c0d338dc83bd95de102.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I would prefer to camp near the bikes and all the gear. The pit tent can be completely sealed in.

Man that looks like heaven.

Pumped as.

It's ok to stay Friday night as well? Being such a long trip we will have to come up in 1 day on the Friday and drive back on the Sunday.

Yeah mate I'll more then likely be going up on the Friday and staying 2 nights

Latest posts

Back