Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you hold it again same time next year I may be able to attend. Just need to update the 50. Watching all the vids that Sinister has posted up on Facebook wishes I was there. It looked like a cracker of a weekend.

Forget next year, There will be 2 more rounds held this year !!

A couple snaps of me getting up'n'close with Shearer...
It felt so good to put the bump on the big man haha. I couldn't wait to shake his hand in the pits straight after the race
60dd04120f78a83ab71273d5edf4d834.jpg

9624fff51957f610b4dfa9d0ae827556.jpg

093f0f978b832c48ab4278e7fcb903cb.jpg

33e89d80f29509f30d4608595bce4dc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can rig it to be able to get the time off I'll try and get there for one of the other events. It's only a 12 hour drive.

If people don't show up, the races don't happen. Don't take it for granted as we have already seen the demise of mini bike racing once. Victoria also saw the demise of a great Mini SX track cos no one bothered to show up and ride. There were plenty of us that drove 10+ hours to race this event and it was absolutely worth it !!

It's well worth the drive and being a weekend of racing makes it even better. I've driven in the last 3 races a total of 55hrs, and at this race there was guys that flew from Western Australia and another awesome couple of blokes that drove from South Australia which was a 15hr drive. Start saving, make a weekend of it. Honestly that was the best weekend I've had in a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great weekend was had by all.

Glad to be a part of it.

You lucky New south walers!! lol! get all the fun :p hahahh yeah bloody great conditions you blokes had by the looks! Glad the mini community is going strong! would love to come up and race yas! would be mad fun on the 50!
Keep em pinned boys and girls!!! :)

Thats some neat action shots karl :) Do remember that moment! just didn't realise was you until like that moment in that last pic! lol ( like o crap that was karl haha )

Had some neat battles with brendo too cheers man!. Just about everybody else blow me to weeds a haha . I was now where me!

Latest posts

Back