Site stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unit MX done it to his bike MM:

And your point being? I have the exact same kit on my bike without the miniriders.com.au. So it's been ripped off another kit and slightly changed. I have bigger plans for our kits in the future.

I'm sure he would appreciate you getting him in the shit if the owners saw it!! ;)

Size: / /////// S M L XL XXL 3XL
Half chest(cm) / 51.5 54 56.5 59 62 66

Last edited:
the XL was a little tight on me :) .... you twig ;P

hahaha thanks..

what are your measurements.. cause in the pic you look similar size to me?

im just on 6'...88ish kgs...i usually take a L-XL depending on the shirt...my halfchest measurement (across top of chest..nipple height) was 51cm

Seriously woggy don't do it. It's a breach of copyright as I explained yesterday. And one of the owners is a laywer.

So does that mean legally we cant advertise for this site in any other way other than word of mouth? I was going to get some big stick on letters and put www.miniriders.com.au across the back windscreen of my car. Am I not allowed to do that? Cheers

So does that mean legally we cant advertise for this site in any other way other than word of mouth? I was going to get some big stick on letters and put www.miniriders.com.au across the back windscreen of my car. Am I not allowed to do that? Cheers

I have already explained that you can't as it is registered name.

I give up. Do what you want. Don't say I didn't warn you.

At the end of the day anyone making there own stuff is robbing the site of income which can be used to fund future enchancements and competitions etc. It has a flow on effect.

I'm going to lock this thread for now.

The shirts will be available as soon as I can organise a meeting with the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back