Snapped Fame !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Well zac and i went for a burn today and all was good ,ZAC SNAPPED HIS FRAME buggers me how he did it but she's buggered here's a pic
shitpics008.jpg

close up
shitpics007-1.jpg

hehehe silly lil bugger now he cant ride

ahh well looks like dad dives his hand into his pocket again:rolleyes:

Holly crap. You would think there stronger then that!!!. How much does he weigh? does he jump it?

does he jump it

hehehe seen any of my vids
hes getting way better real quick he does nofooters now lol
yea pritty crappy but i aint complainin he got a few great rides out of it
time to upgrade him me thinks

there thats the weak point on those frames and i new it as theres a stres point there so no matter new frame to easy

he was like dad i didnt mean it lol

oh and he's only 65 kg the lil fat ass

he cracks me up so nxt week we gettin a new frame and he can then start to learn his whips hehehe

i do think tho it was a manufactures fault as my bike seems sweet as, in that point but ,thems the breaks (pardon the pun)

Last edited:
shit thats bad lolz.. was the engine bolt tight?

yup all our bikes are well maintained
and happened arfter we dropped reece of and went for a ride in a grassy paddock ,we check bikes all the time and everything was sweet
but like i said i had noticed a stress point there so was sort of expecting it
hehehe

i aint stresst as i need an ebay fix anyways

Thats pretty impressive, havnt seen anyone break one of those frames yet.

Ive put mine through alot and bottomed out hard as hell and its still fine, I think I'll go a little easier on mine now that Ive seen that. :D

Doesnt look like he's bottoming out at all in your video's...

The stuff those frames are made of is really really cheap stuff though. I snapped my old single tube one clean in half.

yea flazz he dont bottom it at all just a manufactures fault i recon as when they drilled the bolt hole i think they missalinged it and then bored it out to suit , i didnt pic that up till it snapped as i have to remove the donk to see it

the lil chinny buggers ,but like i said he's getting better all the time so i knew id be up for a new something soon hehehe

wont be long till he's of the pittys and on to a 125

now i have chosen zacs frame here it is

untitled-8.jpg

not bad i think tho i may paint it b4 i put her together
got any colour choices?
i was thinking sky blue

i was going to go for this 1 for my frame but im unsure if all my parts will fit without me pissing around

and i wanna spray mine yellow
untitled1-1.jpg

Yeh thats still crazy. Please explain the "stress points" so I know what to look for on my frame. This would have to be one of the first of these types of frame snapping what I know of.

well when i last went over the bike i could see that the frame paint was wrinkled a tiny bit just got my eye ,i thought it was more just pain being rubbed so i did the bolt up ,wasnt loos but nicked it up a lil.That was a few weeks ago and today we were rideing on a grass paddock and well there ya go hehehe

so there's always a first ,and dude there way thin and there not tubes so there ya have it ,i didnt expect it to snap there eithere but i also didn t expect man to land on the moon and ....

hey that frame you showed will fit with most things, i think youll find youll need longer forks though, it will also change the geometry of the bike heaps, couple of my mates ride bikes with that frame and their bikes are heaps taller and has the longer forks,

also if you want i have a second hand frame like the one you have snapped, it is pretty much brand new condition, been put through its paces, only reason it was replaced was becuase my bro wanted a cradle frame, only a thought.

yer that frame u showed is one of those dhz 140 monster frames isnt it...???

yea me thinks so

i dunno the grey 1 is zacs new frame but if i gotta change forks i may give it a miss and just replace with the same frame

i wonder if the rutt track i took him thru has anything to do with that

yea me thinks so

i dunno the grey 1 is zacs new frame but if i gotta change forks i may give it a miss and just replace with the same frame

he's talkin about the orange 1
the grey 1 will probly bolt up

nar mate it was fine we went for a lil ride then when we were going for another i noticed it

the bike was fine when we got them of the tralior

yeh the orange one is the monster i think not 100% positive

give it a hit with the welder! she will be like new :p or you could just go get a new frame! either way... funny enough my bike has the same frame and i destoryed the suspension before i broke the frame (except a crack in the sub frame)... the frames are the same they should be interchangeable but as you said just get the same sorta frame for him or give him your bike and you can have the better frame :)

Last edited:
he was saying zacs getting the grey one and he was thinking of getting the orange but its the bigger frame so he would need to get new forks so he might just get the normal dhz frame thats wat he ment

Latest posts

Back