SO WHO ELSE HASNT BEEN PAID BACK FROM THE LAST SERIES

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWY50N

Reaction score
JUST SEEING IF IM NOT THE ONLY WHO IS OWED MONEY FOR DOIG THE RIGHT THING ENTERING AND GATHER MY MATES TO ENTER FOR 2011 SERIES, i got nothin aginst the orgainizer i have sent 2 emails 2 phone calls 3 texts msges it has been like 5months im owed 1005$ some people are getting there back thats fine why not rest of us ( i used to be get at least 7 9 mates to race every round but good to see where loyalty lies )

Last edited by a moderator:
its ridiculous u do the right thing pre enter pay ur money and this is wat u get back in return

im still owed from the first round, i'm not gonna bother with it . He wouldn't reply to me when i asked if he had received the payment , so why would he respond to a refund lol

I'm still waiting too it's beyond a joke, I can't get a reply either. Poor effort on there behalf

this has just put the nail in coffin for my mini racing days are over i hadnt missed one event in like 5yrs and to have this im ****ing pissed off i used to chase up riders and enter them

yeah I am owed aswell , its obvious from his lack of actions that he has no intentions of refunding the money....

no he just refunds who he wants too lol as i know of some getting there money back but no one else wats the go with that?

its rubbish he hasnt done a thing about it , im owed too

Last edited:
1. Im owed entry money
2. me brother
3. mate perry
4. link
5.warren
All 5 of us owed entry fee's from me group around home

It's rather sad to see so many out of pocket, something needs to happen its theift at the end of the day, plan and simple..

just be careful what you guys say in here or anywhere on the forums here please..

we dont want this to turn into some sort of legal battle where we are stuck in the middle...

be nice if no names are mentioned too (business or personal) as we all know what this is all about anyways..

we will delete/edit as we feel..

It does suck that people haven't got there money back.

But as Sean said, this has nothing to do with MR so be a bit careful with your wording.

Last time I spoke to Brad he was up in the air about running another series. This thread might be the last nail in the coffin.

i dont care if there is another series i wont ever race it after this 5 months i have rang him 2 times sent 4 sms sent 2 emails like he asked and nothing i have 8 mates breathing down my back abot there money i did the right thing and entered i have turned up for every race he has put on and this happens show loyality and i kno guys who had there money refunded so why not me my mates shows loyality for u i will not race either some of my mates again i dont care what any of u say 1005$ is owing to me and as far as i can see alot of other people are owed money i shouldnt have to chase my money up 5 months after it

and im not stating MR has thing to do with it im just puting this thread out there to see who else is owed for the races

I think it is slack whats happened to you for sure but I think you may need to make a bit more effort than just 2 phone calls in 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back