Starglen Lodge Ride 27th November!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topguntravis

Reaction score
Ok folks,

Get this date (Saturday 27th November) in your diaries and keep it free for a ride day at the Starglen Lodge.
What I have also done is tentatively booked the bunkhouse for that night (27th Nov) for those that wanna have a drink n BBQ that night and stay the night.

>Bunkhouse: $30.00 per person per night - Min 10ppl
>Bunkhouse kitchen. $20 per day includes large fridge and BBQ
>Bunk house Sleeps up to 50 ppl.
>Must bring own bedding & towels for the bunkhouse
>$10 to ride

So as you can see there is a minimum of 10 people, which we need to confirm a month in advance (lets try by October ey). I'm still trying to work out the best/safest way to organise the money together, so suggestions please.

More info - Starglen Lodge | Accommodation, Motel-Style, Bunkhouses, Camping | Bonnie Doon VICTORIA

Trav

PS: Sorry for the repetitive threads, old ones can be deleted now that this one confirms the date!

So is it 30 bucks each and then 20 each if you want to use the bunkhouse kitchen? sorry if this is a stupid question I'm just confused. Then 10 bucks if you are not staying just riding.

I will try and help you organise this Travis.

I will be there tentivly at this point. Always wanted to go. Although I may have to bring the big bike.

I'm pretty sure the $20 for the kitchen is just a one payment for all...so this could be split up depending on how many people stay so like an extra $2 a person or whatever.

Cost for each person staying would be $30 (bunkhouse) + $10 (ride all day) + $2ish (kitchen) + $10 (bike storage) = $52

This is the typical cost I can see. Pretty good when you consider riding at an MX track costs $25.

i wish i lived in s.a coz i would be keen to take a car load of people up ha ha. but im still happy to take 3 people in my car and i can fit 3 more small bikes on my trailer! hit me up if you want a lift :D from south eastern subs of melbourne!

I will have a 3 bike trailer plus the back of new ute I will have by then so can take 6 bikes plus 4-5 people.

i'm undecided at this stage

i probably be spend a week up there at the start of the month well sort of there

depends how fit ando is by then

if i have my new ute by then ill come down for the day. Are little kids aloud to be there?

yeah im not sure either! what is the place like?? any details cos ive got lots of awesome bush tracks in my back yard?? kinda cant justyfy me driving 4-5 hrs when i can drive 5 mins but ill see!

Latest posts

Back