Starglen Lodge Ride 27th November!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Rach. Ever think of telling them big bikes are actually noisier? :cursing:

How about you leave just leave it to me. I have a few other contacts that may be able to get around this that know the guys directly.

Yeah good luck with that... Did you see how they also said they don't take many 2 strokes due to the issue. They won't risk loosing the ability to be able to have any bikes on there now that they got it back.

They'd allow stockers, but all bikes have to be sound checked. But yeah good luck to ya.. Your going to need it getting mid size pitbikes riding there.

Yeah good luck with that... Did you see how they also said they don't take many 2 strokes due to the issue. They won't risk loosing the ability to be able to have any bikes on there now that they got it back.

They'd allow stockers, but all bikes have to be sound checked. But yeah good luck to ya.. Your going to need it getting mid size pitbikes riding there.

Where are you getting this info? lol. They have 81 bikes booked next weekend. At least 20 would be 2 bangers at least. I really can't see 20 pitbikes being even 1/4 as loud as that. You think they will stand at the gate with a DB tester? I don't think so Tim. :lol_hitting:

I know the guy organising the ride for another forum. He might be able to push for us to go up there and at least give it a crack one weekend.

My MSO is louder than a 450, thing is a savage beast that lives by its own rules

Bull****. lol.

Where are you getting this info? lol. They have 81 bikes booked next weekend. At least 20 would be 2 bangers at least. I really can't see 20 pitbikes being even 1/4 as loud as that. You think they will stand at the gate with a DB tester? I don't think so Tim. :lol_hitting:

I know the guy organising the ride for another forum. He might be able to push for us to go up there and at least give it a crack one weekend.

Bull****. lol.

Are you not Readig the emails I put up?! It's all in there.

They will happily have 80 big bikes but they declined 25-30 pitbikes(see emails)

Good luck but as hillz said I know my 175 is louder then a 250 lol

Latest posts

Back