Starglen Lodge Ride 27th November!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i know that mate i started all the VMR ride days! i drove to most of them with out even riding just to meet people!

5 hrs is a bit much of a drive for me considering ill see and ride with most the ppl there every month at VMR ride days!

Hi everyone, Star Glen Lodge is located near Bonnie Doon Pub which is under 2 hours from Melbourne!!!

Hey, Count me in and Dad.
We also have a huge trailer that can fit about 7 bikes inside. Just as an option if somepeople need bike transport so they can attend.

i think its not about just going for a ride its a good way for everyone to get together.
After all that has happened on here lately i think this would be a really good way to get out and about and actually meet up with people with the same interests and not just chat on here. It doesnt matter about skill or experience its about getting out there and doing something.

Ok so for everyone interested in coming to Starglen lodge at Bonnie Doon you will need to ring and book so they can accomodate. The weekend is booked under Travis so please mention this when you ring. Sat 27th November. You can Prepay or Pay on the day but you need to book so they know how many riders and how many people are staying.
If you just wanna ride its $20 for the day.
If you are staying its only an extra $10 to ride for the weekend.

Accomodation
Bunkhouse: $30.00 per person per night. If we make it everyone pays $32 this will cover the cost of $20 for the kitchen/bathroom facilities for the entire bunkhouse.
Bunk house Sleeps up to 50 ppl. Please note the top bunk bed is not designed for people over 85kg.
The bunkhouse is suitable for kids but there is also motel rooms
Motel Style rooms: Per Night
$99 for Double
$149 for Double and Set of Bunks
$124 for 3 Singles
$160 for 4 Singles
$224 Family room 1 Double 5 Singles

Ok see you all there.
Shez

Last edited:
Thanks shezz that was really helpful info and first post is spot on! +reps!

next.jpg

I will be booking this week!! Even if I don't have a mini I will still come and ride on the big bike.

hey, im going starglen next week lol. i'll try to get a few people together, we might come with if thats okay. we have our own trailor and all, so thats all good. :)

Aaaw snap... This is on at the same time as a music festival I already have tickets for :(

im liking the sound of this. i have no licence so will b happy to share travel costs. im keen to get out there and meet some riders

hello, i went this week. it was good as, im bringing a few people on the 27th although were all on big bikes :)

I might be in (Mitch), depends on a few things. :)

No laughing if I fall off. :p

Ha ha if you are coming I'm trying extra hard to get a day off work so I can laugh at you falling off.

Latest posts

Back