• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock CRF50 Plastics/Graphics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly1300

Reaction score
As title says, im after a complete set of stock crf50 plastics with the oem stickers.

Not overly fussed on what year but must be in good clean condition, not too banged and scratched up. Must be complete set (front shrouds, number plate, front guard and rear tail) and must have STOCK honda stickers.

Already lurked ebay/gumtree but its full of china junk with **** aftermarket sticker kits.

Im in s.a but dont mind paying for post for the right set.

Show me what u got sitting around in your shed and how much u want for them.

Cheers
Dan.

I've bought these before, quality is excellent, cant beat brand new, then just get a good sticker kit for it.
RED CRF 50 Plastics FOR Dirt Bike Thumpstar Atomik 70 90 110 125cc | eBay

These sticker's look nice too, click on the store link in the header above-

MR-LAYOUT.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think you read his post Craig lol, and the quality of the plastics arnt all that good when compared to actual oem plastics or ufo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i read it , but i haven't seen too many people selling oem plastics
Polisport CRF50 set's are $100 too

Thanks for your replies guys.
But yeah, im after oem plastics with factory stickers.
Hoping someone has a set sitting in their garage.

Im already running a Fast50 flame kit, but id like to return the bike to a more original look.

I wonder if you can buy them from a honda dealer? Probably huge dollars tho thats why im hoping someone has swapped out their plastics for a aftermarket kit and has their stockers sitting around and will sell to me. :)

Double dragon.

Pretty much my fav arcade game ever. Except that gif is csptured from the nes version

Still looking. Forgot to have notifactions on so missed the set above. :( but thx for the link my67xr.

Latest posts

Back