Stunter in the works

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I got a set of green plastics in new condition (shrouds and number plates) you can have pretty cheap if you want...

Dude, I got a set of green plastics in new condition (shrouds and number plates) you can have pretty cheap if you want...

ooo yer can you get me a pic of them soon...

how much for them and is it a full set?

ooo yer can you get me a pic of them soon...

how much for them and is it a full set?

Its a full set, I just don't have the front and rear mudguards.. cause they are chopped up on my mso..

will get you pics soon..

Its a full set, I just don't have the front and rear mudguards.. cause they are chopped up on my mso..

will get you pics soon..

ah ok thank anyway but i would rather buy a full set and it might be hard trying to match the green as i have seen a few shades of it in plastics going around ;)

P1170107.jpg

P1170109.jpg

P1170108.jpg

P1170106.jpg

Looks really good, I like it without the DHZ graffics on it..

But I don't like those kangaroos on the motor.. Just adds a splash of homo.. Pegs look good (y)

man do in want pegs like that but dont wanna weld em on!!!

there not welded on

they are some old pegs i had laying around and drilled out the inner hole to fit a 15mm axel through

then grab your and angle grinder and pu 3 flat spots on the ends of the peg so if you looked own the peg it would sorta look like an n

you need 3 flat spots as you need to so it will slide into the swingamr and the 3rd so your chain adjustment system will still work

Nice looking stunter . better see ya beating hillz with it .

Not that it would be hard :rolleyes:

Rockstar baby.... Rockstar!!! & gotta make sure your hat has a flat bill & slightly not on properly with ya shorts down near ya knees

Latest posts

Back