Stunter in the works

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....ooh ooh, and white socks pulled up to your knees... full gangsta... and sunnies with white rims.. and a skanky girlfriend in one of those gay maternity style puffy dresses, with boots over her jeans, and a stuuuuuuupid top deck skunk haircut, with sunnies that cover half her mong head, cause she has no chin... :)

whaoooooooo there Thump,nothing wrong with skanky girlfriends.Go sit in the naughty chair for 10 minutes and think about what you said and dont come back til you change your standards.
Skanky girlfriends are fine they just arent wife material.

i'm confused... are you calling Charls or Courtney a skank? ha ha ha ha...

;)

i suppose skanky girlfriends have their place, and your right, its probably not at the alter.. ha ha. unless she likes cooking, does the dishes without being told twice, puts out a bit, and her dad owns a brewery.. :)

ok i think this got slightly off track lol

haha yer i woudlnt mind street tyres but i have no $$ left it all went to the pitser pro

i'm confused... are you calling Charls or Courtney a skank? ha ha ha ha...

;)

i suppose skanky girlfriends have their place, and your right, its probably not at the alter.. ha ha. unless she likes cooking, does the dishes without being told twice, puts out a bit, and her dad owns a brewery.. :)

im choosing to exercise my right of silence now.
if i could find a mrs that had parents that owned a pub/brewery i would propose on the spot.

check this out, pretty good vid..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrR5ShJobNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrR5ShJobNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yer i seen that vid pretty awesome

heres some pics of my little beast in action.. the tabletop is 15ft lip to lip

201001271539361-1.jpg

201001271534171.jpg

201001041728351.jpg

201001041724141.jpg

201001041723421.jpg

Its hard to tell if they are crf50s or monkey bars the way they are climbing all over them,killer vid.

how do those guys on the fiddys wheelie i can but in first gear and with feet braced so it wheelies

practise

mind you it does help when you have been riding bikes some time

i remember when i couldnt wheelie for ****and couldnt unerstand how to do it...

but i practised and got better... start with toe drag wheelies and just progress from there but the main thing to hold a wheelie is getting th sweet spot (balance point) and being able to keep there using throttle and brakes

yeah i can do that...
i just love that fifty that my cousin davie( i think he's 6) has!!! even though it doesnt go fast its fun!
also my wheelies on my bike...
i cant hold them for very long as you saw in my first vid...
any tips?

instead of pulling the bike into your chest

you need to do all the following at the once

lean back, pull on your bars dump your clutch with some throttle to kick yorself up..

be prepared to land on yout ass! or have some near misses

make with the vids or it never happened

i will when i get better im still trying to get used to it again...

also do you use a stock rear whel with your slick and what sort of slick tyre do you use a scooter?

i will when i get better im still trying to get used to it again...

also do you use a stock rear whel with your slick and what sort of slick tyre do you use a scooter?

Yeah man, you can just use a scooter tyre.. eBay should have some cheapies on there

Latest posts

Back