The 2009 Miniriders Sik Pics Competition. . . . Closed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of oldies ... but I still like em

T.J
tjunderflipwreckcopy.jpg

Dusty
dustindrocksolidcopy.jpg

Paul Mac

Cinnyflip2copy.jpg

Last edited:
is dusty the guy who did the one of the longest pit bike backflip or something i know a guy called t.j russel did one on a motovert pro

ok so technically they mostly arent of me, but hey, like Dready i'm usually the one doing the shooting...
mostly static shots, but hey, they look purty...
Me n the Fourfif Gillnetting...
maitlandmxweekend117.jpg

Missus Thump*140 at our secret Dunes stomping ground
sunsetsoverthebeaches.jpg

Missus Thump*140 again, this time with friend...
charlscapels.jpg

I just kinda like this one... looks cool...
reflections.jpg

...and the obligatory action shot... one i shot of Satchy getting up his YX custom at the MR SA ride day. :D
satchyonit.jpg

recipy for disaster Chinese bike + sea water = ohhhmyyygoodd was that once a bike? If you dont wash em

Last edited:
recipy for disaster Chinese bike + sea water = ohhhmyyygoodd was that once a bike? If you dont wash em

Um, seb that's a YZ450F....
and yes, the missus's china and her mates china were both pressure washed within an inch of their lives, and drowned in WD-40 afterwards...
we ride up there a bit, the bikes always hit the beach and play in the water...
oddly enough, none of them are rusting yet...
imagine that...

is dusty the guy who did the one of the longest pit bike backflip or something i know a guy called t.j russel did one on a motovert pro

yeah vert that's TJ Russell crashing the underflip ....and yeah it is the same Dusty that flipped for the record last time he was out here .

Thump* .... nice steeze in the water shot:cool:

dammit i need sum 1 to take a pic of me.. got sum good jumps around were i live, across a train track doin no footer ,,, now that would be awsome, till i get hit by a train lol...

Yeah Nice pic thump, looks mad....I wouldnt wanna do that to my bike in the salt water tho :eek:

ok going to contribute my efforts...
(yes.. all pictures can be re-submitted without the watermark if need be..)

DSC_0496-1.gif

DSC_0519-1.gif

DSC_0452-2.gif

DSC_0496-1.gif

DSC_0326-2.gif

ok going to contribute my efforts...
(yes.. all pictures can be re-submitted without the watermark if need be..)

DSC_0452-2.gif

I know this photo!! This was taken at The Indoor Extreme Race for memory. Damn sweet shot. I remember that guy wheeling was damn quick. Had a sick bike too.

certainly was taken there Mr motorman! had a blast that day, and i didnt even ride!!

does this count as a ''minirider'', practising the one handers inside the womb!

I took the pic.. I sowed the seed..so to speak...so its legit right!!?!

021220091550.jpg

Last edited:
Heres some i got today .. thought i would put some up since entries are closing soon

There of me old neighbor
24122009195.jpg

24122009191.jpg

The competition is now closed

Thanks to everyone that entered and thanks again to Ken at DHZ and Pitster Pro for all their support and for putting up the prizes.

The winner will be announced in the next week or two.

Best of luck to everyone ;)

Latest posts

Back