The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Ok since we are forever modifying our mini's I thought It might be a bit of fun to create an I just did thread. Sorta like the post whore 3 word story thread but you post the smallest mod you 'just did...'.

Eg ' I just put on my 1" cable '

Time to show off the most minute modifications on your bike. Only a few 'I just did's in one post , they have to be things you did to your mini the day of the post. Your little mod might not deserve a thread but it can go it here!

It might not work , it might but I'll get the ball rolling.

I just painted my ignition cover white ( haha)
I just put on my new sano graphics
I just cleaned my carb for the 100th time

i just found a chain breaker and got a chain on my sano swinger yeeww and did a lap around my 4inches of backyard

yer but then i would of had to drive 30 minutes to the block and look for one in the big asss shed

i just did some frame mods, used a 20 foot table top and a flat land

also did some testical mods

i just got the wrong bars, and now that they have been pulled from the packet and mounted they are now not worth what i paid for them! very very frustrating!

I just tried to get my 1" cable to fit inside my bmx lever with the hammer as negotiator. Now I broke the cable haha. Kids thats what you get when you try to improvise. Shittttttt.

i just remembered i left my 4 liters of engine oil at work today! so now because ill be calling in sick tomorrow if i have any intentions on going riding this week they will be down the drain (depending if i get over the flu anytime soon)

Latest posts

Back