The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just painted my spark arestor silver :D

That will give you more bottom end right 50

just stacked my 50 cut myself to bits scratched my new bike noooooooooo...and bent the stocker bars but skin grows back and i got a sano bar kit on its way

haha yeah it all happened to quick for me to even think about savin the bike but i definatley done a good job on takin the skin off my big to and my back and both ankles

yeah got it i havnt checked my account to see if its in there but she will be right i will hold it for you then did you decide if you want my 08 model plastics

Why dont you consider getting a bike and frikken riding it instead of working on it and blowing money on it all the time!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

lol i rode it enough and i only spent about 3-3.2k or something so was all worth it :) and ive gotta a better bike that ill be buying :) dont worry about that

klx 110 for 2.3k hopefully this weekend if all goes well ...... got a fair few mods as well.

Yeah I think i know the one it's sick good work mate.

Should be killa if all goes to plan.

Just Put My Sano Bar Kit On The 09 Looks So Much Better Now Just Need To Get The 75cc Kit, +1 Fork Leg Kit,heavy Duty Rear Wheel,rev Box,peg Mount, Hopefully This Week If I Can Be Bothered To Drive To Eastcoast50s

Motoxxx just bought the bike I wanted. Smoke a ham!

I just took photo's of all the shit everyone wanted , then after further analysis I forgot to bring my usb tranfer cable dapto thing. Who wants to smack me in the groin with a shovel. Jeeez im a dippy!

Motoxxx just bought the bike I wanted. Smoke a ham!

I just took photo's of all the shit everyone wanted , then after further analysis I forgot to bring my usb tranfer cable dapto thing. Who wants to smack me in the groin with a shovel. Jeeez im a dippy!

what bike did he buy

Haha Fair Enough.............

I Just Sold Abit Of My Stuff But Still Got Heaps Left So I Just Put It In My Ad In The Classifieds So Everyone Look At It And Someone Buy It Im Sick Of Trippin Over It Haha Well Dad Is

Yeah I No I Want Some New Rims For My Car So Just Tryin To Off Load Everything I Can So I Can Buy Wheels And Tyres And Still Do The 09 Crf50 Up

Latest posts

Back