The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ sweet as, get some pics up

That is cheap as, I paid 1000 for my 07 that wasa little ruff

thats awesome will you sell it as i have a mate who wants one let me no

here she is
100_9712.jpg

it just took me 3hrs
to take my engine out of my bike
strip it
break the cases
replace both gear shafts and selector barrel
re-assemble
and put it back in the bike and test

the test bit was the best cause it went perfect first go

not bad going i reckon
shit of a job but

^^^

may i ask what you are going to do with all these bikes you have lolololol

i might start a collection lol... nah i wanted to keep my 09 stock so i bought the 07 for the motor and a few other bits and pieces for my 88cc mod...

would the 20mm be big enough for the race head and is it the one from fmxaustralia (onezerozero) if so i was goin to buy it to how much is he offering it to you for

20mm works well with the 88 race heads , most dudes over-carburate their 88 mod's.

Yeh Onezerozero's , but there's not much difference in buying one of classic peformance as you'll need to spend $25 for a uni filter before you ride it. Where as cp have them with the dual stage filters

fair enough well good luck with it im thinkin about buyin his peg mount if he still has it

Oi Im comming up to surfers on the 1st or 30th , should come out. Im at Byron for the rest of the time but...

ill probably be down there lol , ive just got back from there again! but sucked was raining the hole time so just had to dance in the rain was still great fun haha

but im gonna go up friday and stay friday night and saturday night.... trying to find some accommodation now its really hard ! should of seen the unit last night hahaha what a ****hole

Latest posts

Back