The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh only very rearely it happens

also dude u said u got wireless net so you should be sweet,cause the ps3 have wireless network ;)

ya i have this gay little thingy hangin out the side of my laptop lol.......so would i just plug that into the ps3 via usb port or something? do you know how i would set it up?

cough cough , back to the thread topic :)

i just bought some Tech-2 boots :)

and my dad just decided to put a wrx engine in his Porsche....

put my +1" legs and hd springs in yesterday now gotta swap everything over to my new frame not looking forward to it

would anyone be keen on my 09 crf50 forks with the brand new red baron fork leg kit and hd springs even if you dont want it if someone could tell me a price i should sell them for considering the fork leg kit just cost me $300 thinkin i might turn this bike into a mod bike not a 100% sure yet but if i can get enough money together i will do it and wogtaz do you still have that wheel if i mod this bike i will need it pm me

hmm not sure if that would work,cause its only wireless to that computer,do you have a wireless router or modem that send the signal to that thingy sticking out of your computer lol???

Na all i have is the thing that picks up the signal which plugs in via a usb port then a program will appear on screen and ya just hit connect and away ya go but there are these modem things that ya can by which is a better receiver and is wireless i will go ask em at the telstra shop if it will work

yer still got the wheel steve , still cant make up my mind but if i see money i would sell it.
just so tempting to get a 50 going just for the looks and cheapness of parts...
but this klx is just so good to ride!

just went down to macca's and there is about 2 bazillion cops and ambulance's down there blocked of like 4 streets , and my dad seen a big Samoan man being all crazy...... maybe there was a big massacre :eek: will have to watch the news ayy

i jst put in red baron fork legs and red baron hd springs. sano dress up kit, and five-o rev box.
waiting for clamp and bars.... grrr

hey bud, yer tuned it abit runs a whole lot sweeter now, well it did popped a tyre already haha.
ill chuck some pics up tonight, maybe.

i just got a email to tell me that they found my tb 117cc kit and a whole heap of other stuff that has been lost in the post for over 2 months....

Now that sounds like a silly thing to do. Thats kind of like you putting a Lifan motor in your KLX :p

now now now he knows what he's doing ( well the fella that is doing it does haha) he owns half the vortex supercharger company? i think thats the name , and he designs them all and shiz , he got the fastest hummer in australia lol

well yer he reckons the full STI engines with all the work standard put out 380bhp which is almost double the Porsche engine (and its fast already!!!!)

and engine cost around 9k for 07 model? and could sell his Porsche engine for alot more...... so sounds pretty good to me lol

anyway about me..... got back from blackduck few hours ago , and im sore as hell..... pitty about the rain .... was still worth it on saturday tho at probably 10am onwards was perfect!!! and the band!! haha mad kents....

got about 5 jumps down on the big bike track 3rd flat!!!! i mean flat!!! bouncing ,they where pretty good size jumps!!

is half way from getting my 4G15 1.5L SOHC carby lancer engine (67kw stock) into 130kw+ with a 4G92 1.6L DOHC EFI Mivec!!!!! woooooo lol just need to earn more money lol and considering my car only weighs 700kg the power to weight ratio will be huge! woooo

I just brought my new 125cc TTY race bike.
I just brought all monster energy riding gear.
e.g pants, jersey, helmet and gloves.

i put a kitaco rotor kit in took me 10 mins mew coil and oil slinger in 15mins, easy when you got the right tools and the know how

when on a huge trail ride , with like 200+ plus people today , only person on a minibike yeeew!! but ended up leaving half way me and mates were all sick of geting up a hill then waiting 20 minutes for everyone (little kids) to get up was taking so loooong , now im going to a dress up party!!!! gosh not gonna make it for lyton tomorrow !! dam gonna have to just have a look

wooww

just took my engine apart and what a shame i do have to get my cases bored for the 150 barrel to fit :( and the head wont fit on with my 134cc barrel because of the piston releifs arnt big enough ......

thats gotta suck because i wont be able to get it done because no shops will be open around this time of year to bore my cases!!! :(:(

you will find someone open alot of people will work through cause times are tuff and need the money

just made my headlights on my car like the Audi R8 lights with the LED's =] looks sick i will post a pic when i gets dark

i just bought RB pegs,pegmount and bashplate =] and when i finish work im hoping to ride 3 oclock cant come any faster haha

Latest posts

Back