The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loco it was only the 2 door 66 and 67 coupes that were imported.

the Australian 66 XR was made here, was marketed as a Mustang Bred Falcon.
it was the first Aussie Falcon to have a V8 option, the 289 2V engine in it as an option over the standard 6 cyl models
the XR GT only come out with a 289 4V engine, and was only available as a 4 speed manual (Top Loader)

yeah 2 door.... forgot about that part :S

My dads xr7 was the two door v8 mustang mercury counterpart. Was a nice car. Unfortunately most cars we get now compared to the uk and AU market just aren't the same

well.... how i purchased a matrix m7 trux mat.... well they are out of stock, so ive decided to get a m9 work mat..... in yamaha blue obviously....

I'm just staring at these lights remembering what sleep was like......
unyhevan.jpg

Watching an idiot get dirty......

[video=youtube;Zre-Yrwgx00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre-Yrwgx00[/video]

Lights look cool! velocriaptor :)
Be great for night racing! bikes

Its for work on the runway shearer yes they'd be perfect they go up quite a bit and light up the entire work area. Been extending the runway and widening for bigger planes

well... i just bought a set of gloves.... :D more useless stuff that i dont need :p

I once 'crashed' my DH bike....was just after school doing train runs(train runs SA thing) so I remember getting low sided my knees hit the ground I was like nah I dont want sliced up knees this arvo...so I pushed myself up, slid on the balls of my feet(in shoes) and on my gloves for probably 10m....not a scratch and NO glove damage...gloves are fkn awesome!!! Mind I dont use them when Im using a chainsaw....

I once 'crashed' my DH bike....was just after school doing train runs(train runs SA thing) so I remember getting low sided my knees hit the ground I was like nah I dont want sliced up knees this arvo...so I pushed myself up, slid on the balls of my feet(in shoes) and on my gloves for probably 10m....not a scratch and NO glove damage...gloves are fkn awesome!!! Mind I dont use them when Im using a chainsaw....

these M-Pact : Mechanix Wear

did you buy them off ebay?
i bought 3 sets for $30 inc delivery a couple of years ago.
i got the MPacts, MPact 2's and a set of Originals

Just kickin back on the couch with the heater on eating chocolate and watching nitro circus

Gloves I used to like gettin were from a brand called diamond used to get em from my brothers work they were kevlar cut proof with a rubber grip I switch to m pact for 10 a pair at local stores when he stopped sending em.
your heaters on t-rev? Dang its 90 here right now

Used to live up north where it would get -30 at work honestly ill settle for 60 lol. We have those summers of 110 °f. The best part of those days is not many are outside.

the hottest it got, was in feb... which is odd.. but it was 46.1*C but thats 114.98*F ... so your saying yo would settle for 15*C? 60*F? thats not bad but i'd rather 25*c = 77*F .... but its really personal preference...

Latest posts

Back