The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zuje6avu.jpg
just goin for a mornin ride on my other other bike lol

Just relaxing after an absolute **** of a day! Got Rise Against's new album so I guess it wasn't such a bad day after all !

my new $39.95 Ozito 183 piece Rotary tool kit finally arrived today,

and i also received a set of $13 inc delivery Tungsten Carbide Burrs that were ordered the same day as the tool above, from Ebay Singapore

Tools be great for your builds got going :)

Last edited:
Just doing some french car mechaincs..
Actually not having the worst experience of my life :p other than a couple broken tools.. almost respect there dohc design of motor

I have the same ozito , it's held up well. With all the extras they come with I couldn't justify a deemed for the amount I'd use it. Just watch those mini cutting discs. They like to explode. haha

yeah i dont really use those cutting discs a lot,
2 1/2 weeks ago Bunnings had the 130watt 42 piece kit out for $39.00
i looked it up on their website and saw that there was also a 183 piece kit, for 95c more, and it had a 170w motor
so ordered that one from the special orders desk, wasn't any dear for freight either.

i like the 3 year warranty.
and they are pretty hard wearing tools.
i ordered 150 sanding drums from china for it last week too, $4.86 inc delivery.

I mainly use grinding sNding and polishing may slot a screw or something else as well but def looking to replace my dremel

Just Bought myself a 2008 ttr110. Picture of her with my ttr50.

my new $39.95 Ozito 183 piece Rotary tool kit finally arrived today,

and i also received a set of $13 inc delivery Tungsten Carbide Burrs that were ordered the same day as the tool above, from Ebay Singapore

That kit is wicked for $40 man.

So it buffs and all the rest? My rusty exhaust's need some of this action me thinks!!

yeah it was a good deal.
when i asked bunnings if they can get them in they gave me the run around, saying it was only a promotional price, and they didn't know if they get them in again.
so i rang ozito and they said they had a heap in stock, and all bunnings needed to do was to place a special order with them, so i did that
sure beats paying $39 for the 40 piece set.

those white felt pads above the drill bits are for polishing, and you get a tiny tub of polish too.

if you want to do a lot of polishing you can get cheap 100 piece felt polishing mops from ebay china $20 inc delivery.
but they are ideally suited to doing small/fine detail jobs
if you wanted to do bigger stuff, a proper buff would be the go.

i saw the other day at Supercheap, Meguiars have released a metal cleaner
it looks like it would work well on bike exhausts, Bursons should sell it i reckon ?
but i cant find what it is called
i might have to check my browser history.
this new stuff is killer.
it shows a guy wiping his bike exhaust over, it was blue/gold tarnished, discoloured filthy etc
and you wipe this new stuff on, then leave it for a minute, then wipe and polish off.
the chrome looked new after that.
it came in a kit the SC was selling, but it's not of their site, or Meguiars site ?

Congratulations to stoozo and Raelene on the arrival of their baby girl, late last night

Just back from sunday ride at gonna tracks mx park :)

Waiting for all the oil to drain out of a bike seems like it takes a year for 650mls to exit the motor

That's why you let the bike run for a bit first. Comes out in 1/4 of the time. ;)

Latest posts

Back