The Legend of Chang Mai and her rebirth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple more pics.

Full pics to come tomorrow.

Front forks with stickers attached:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDctMjAxMTA1MjktMjAxNS5qcGc.jpg

Front plate on.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDYtMjAxMTA1MjktMjAxNC5qcGc.jpg

If anyone is interested.

logic

looking mad as logic, ive learnt alot from your build already hha, i didnt even think of axles and wheels sizes, cheers bud

Looking good, its amazing what you can make of things

hey i think your throttle cable is a bit long......

Great job LQ looks like a decent machine, maybe next step is turf that motor in the bin :)

hiilz.

I expect a formal apology. This is a 110cc semi auto. Not some run of the mill Chinese rubbish. This motor is as legendary as the great wall itself, dragons and yum cha.

Sorry no more photos yet. I have been recuperating in the South of France after this little bike tried to get the better of me.

I will try to get some more shots up with ALL of the finished stickers in the next couple of days.

logic

I never did get the extra pics up.

I am no longer building bikes as I found it far less frustrating trying to convince European backpackers that I am a qualified Masseuse and I had a licence to put my hands where ever I pleased.

I am also no longer in Sydney as some of the old timers may know. I have been living in a rainforest. Eating well, playing well and getting well acuainted with fisherman pants and indigenous Australians.

I don't miss Sydney. I don't miss rubbish air. I don't miss traffic. I don't miss a d@$&head on every corner and I don't miss constant noise.

I do miss my friends from MR though.

Sorry it has been a while. I had stuff to do and when I need to do something it gets done.

Logic :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back