The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website is almost ready guys not long now.

They have landed in Sydney but due to a gas leak at the Port
they have caused some delays. Wont be to long guys !! :D

hey russ,

u gonna be at kurri kurri on the 22nd of may?

if i where u i would try and get some bikes on display up there.. u would turn soo many heads.

Hey Peter,

I'll do my best man, ill try get 2 up there on display for everyone to have a look at.
How many boys from MR are gonna be there. I take it you will be ?

Hey guys,

The website seems to be taking a while because of its size. However the bikes should be arriving at the warehouse next week so I am taking the first orders now privately. If anyone is keen to grab one of the first bikes please PM me but be quick we already have 13 sold so far!! :D
Cheers guys,
Russ

Nice, is the website going to be an online shop of parts as well? Or just the bikes for now

Website will have an online store for bikes and parts man, just taking a while to get up and running.
Apologies everyone

just out of curiosity ho many bikes are bringing in the first shipment

and will we be able to go to your warehouse to see the bikes in person? as me and my mate are pretty keen to have a real close look at them

Yes our store is based in Cromer, Sydney NSW.

Yes PBK by all means your welcome to come inspect the bikes during open hours. To be honest
there is 20 here in Sydney now and 20 more on their way. We have already sold a fair few man
so let me know asap.

I tried looking on your website but no go? Was it something wrong with my comp or is it still not operational??

Also do you know how long you'll take in getting rid of the back log of orders and have them readily available? They look super sweet, I want a tard version

Sorry Davvis the website is being built as we speak, just taking a bit longer than I expected, I should be seeing the bikes this week at my warehouse, there is already a sh#t load sold so I will let everyone know how many remain after the first week but dont worry I will get those chinamen working to get another shipment sent right away, this time with a few 175z bikes and tard versions! :D

Sweet as, def let me know when you get a yard version in
cheers

Latest posts

Back