The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Crew, this website is just killing me so if anyones keen on a bike please PM me and we can arrange it privately. A few people already have so dont miss out if your sitting there wanting one ;)

Wots the go with the wepage? Link is BLANK.

Whats the shop address, i wouldnt mind coming a having a looksee.

hey a mate of mine is heaps interested in this bike but we were wonding weather there would b extra shiping costs to SA, he was also interested in he 175 engine, what the details on this?

Bradisfun, if you wanna see a REVMX155z in action, show up to TTG on the 30th of may... will be racing mine there, and may have the 176 installed... not sure yet...

171.4cc :D . pull it down already thump pretty positive there a 55 stroke

Good luck ... should of let someone else race so it dont make the bike look bad lol

im not shure where TTG is or anything about it sorry but im in adelaide
so am i Brad, TTG is Tea Tree Gully MX track... pitbike race day on the 30th of may... have a look, there is a thread purely on the race day..
be there, or a be a homo.

like woggy..

171.4cc :D . pull it down already thump pretty positive there a 55 stroke

Good luck ... should of let someone else race so it dont make the bike look bad lol

171 eh? i stand corrected. havent got mine yet, so havent measureded it. i was going off coolee's thread and ando's cini...

meh, if i make the bike look bad, i can probably sucker the pit tart into making it look good in the pits. :D
being a fat bastard, i will probably make the bike look small... :p

Wots the go with the wepage? Link is BLANK.

Whats the shop address, i wouldnt mind coming a having a looksee.

I do believe the store has been fitted with a wanker alarm...

Jealous much dirtmax?? idiot..

should run one head to head with the Dominatrix bike, and see which offers better value for money....

I do believe the store has been fitted with a wanker alarm...

Jealous much dirtmax?? idiot..

should run one head to head with the Dominatrix bike, and see which offers better value for money....

I can get a dominatrix bike!?!?!

Holy sh!t, how did I miss that!

;)

people the web site will happen when it happens... ya cant just press a few keys and it magically works..

give russ a break about it for a bit...im sure he's run off his feet filling orders and answering questions..
but also remember he has to reply on others to do it for him..

when its up im sure we ll be the first to know... :)

Thanks Sean,

Yeah as sean said a company is doing it for me, All I can do is wait until its all put together, keep in mind it takes a bit of time to put a full online store together and get it all up running. Wont be to much longer guys sorry.

it could actually be done in a day. im guessing your programer is lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this Bill again? :mad:

Some of us work in IT mate (notably web design). I'm fairly sure a lot of people on this forum know the time it will take... Especially when dealing with a third party company!

If you are just here to stir, I have one suggestion only: Choke on a d!ck and die.

you really think it could be done in a day...lmao

theres the web design
then theres the shopping cart features
then theres adding 100+ products with images and description.
theres also adding all the standard content which russ himself has to proof read and give the ok...

most of the time a website will be built 3 different ways before a customer is happy and all the bugs are out of it...

forgot to add, that a day is 1 business day which is 8 or so hrs

i did IPT once as a subject and they got us to make a website

i will admit once you got the hang of it it was fairly easy BUT it took ages as alot of it is repitition but mind you mine was a fairly simple one but still had 30 plus pages all up and that took me about 8 weeks

so imagine one that has hundreds of items with a detailed descriptions, flash, page layouts, headings, text etc etc

hmmm all of a sudden it seems like its not taking that long after all

ok my bad, i didnt take into account the shopping cart section im not sure how that works but the features and navigation of the site + the descriptions and product viewing is basically something you can download and adapt to what you need then upload it to the server.

but then again, you prolly kno better then i do as ive been out of designing websites for over 10 years.

yeah prize, the website itself is the easy part.
its the shopping cart and product database thts time consuming

Latest posts

Back