The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rev1.jpg

Getting the bikes delivered to warehouse today at 3pm :D
All those people who are egerly awaiting their bike get ready!!
Pics up soon

Ok guys bikes and parts have arrived unfortunately our website isnt up yet so if anyone is keen
to grab anything please PM me or call me on (02) 8084 9224. We have heaps of parts to suit the TTR bikes, frames, 155z engines, 175z engines, levers, bars, fuel tanks, grips, 12" wheel setup, 14" wheel setup, kenda tyres and tubes, forged kickstarts, TTR plastics, linkage setups and more! :D

hey mate how much for a forged kickstart posted to 3030?
and did you sort the problem with them not fitting the engine?

congrats on getting the bikes in :) hope to see pics of the beast soon

I'll let you know Monday morning Rip,
Na had to use the normal kickstarts the forged just
wont fit on the new Zonga's

Thump140 will get a review up very soon!

Just ordered mine - stoked. Russ has been an absolute gem to deal with and the fact they have built these bikes from the ground up has inclined me to give one a shit. The level of effort and support these guys have put it made it a pretty easy choice....
Will post pics of it up as soon as i put it together.

And I'm sitting at the computer in a jealous , bewildered state ... eagerly awaiting Thump*140's review on the Revolution TTR 155 ...

And I'm sitting at the computer in a jealous , bewildered state ... eagerly awaiting Thump*140's review on the Revolution TTR 155 ...

:eek: Cactus i would of thought you would of had build number 3 bike all ready locked in.
i would imagine it would go well with your all ready over populated collection of bikes lol

Travis how much was the 175?
Did you order the motor seperately to the bike?

Someone hacked the website unfortunately and deleted everything.. theres someone out there who just
doesnt want the competition either that or is just scared..
will be up soon guys!

anyone got some ideas on who????

Hope all is going good and i bet your a happy boy to see all the bikes arrive.

Latest posts

Back