The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone hacked the website unfortunately and deleted everything.. !

piss funny russ , i no its a pain but this is good news for you , you really have em pissed off buddy , good on ya ,just goes to show that there a few dogs only in it for the coin , suckers

KILLING THAT PIG

Re-upload it all; I've never known a company to only store the website code and pics on the server, surely there is a backup... Once done, lock it down well, they must have been a master hacker! :)

Now, if you'll excuse me :bolt:

Yeah i know someone out there doesnt want us operating..
Jake picked up 2 bikes today so lets see how he goes with them.
Also Liam sorry about the confusion today nearly gave those wheels
to the wrong person haha you should of come had a good look at the bike
man was still open for another couple of hours.

Reactions: pbk
Find out who that someone is and press charges...

The server seems fairly secure... There are a total of 108 sites on it, presumably with this level of responsibility the owner of the server is running some fairly serious logging software/hardware/firmware. Report the matter to the police, it shouldn't take more than 1/2 hr to find out who was in there!

That said, if they are capable of hacking there way in they may be capable of covering their tracks... However, in my experience, most hackers operate like idiots :p

Yeah i know someone out there doesnt want us operating..
Jake picked up 2 bikes today so lets see how he goes with them.
Also Liam sorry about the confusion today nearly gave those wheels
to the wrong person haha you should of come had a good look at the bike
man was still open for another couple of hours.

haha thats ok mate

i only got a bit of a glimpse but from what i saw they are very SCHMICK indeed

i will check out jakes bike once put together and see wether im better selling up now and saving again

nice meeting you to Russ and again congrats on getting the business rolling :grinning-smiley-003

hopefully you can make it to kurri kurri this w/e but looks like weather may stop it

Ming 'N' 50's in Glendale is now an exclusive dealer for RevolutionMX products
See our new bikes at 340 Lake Rd Glendale you cant miss it!!! Phone (02) 4956 5643

:eek: Cactus i would of thought you would of had build number 3 bike all ready locked in.
i would imagine it would go well with your all ready over populated collection of bikes lol

Ha ha ha ... I've already got a house full of CRF frames , forks , swingers , shocks , wheels , motors , plastics , seats , tanks and crap so I could possibly be better off buying a TTR frame , swinger , linkages , tank , seat , plastics etc for a ground up build ... and getting rid of the CRF parts ... But as Thump*140 already knows ... it's better to buy a complete new bike in the first place since it cost less in the long run ...

rnd 2 high roller mini moto is on this sat 22nd may at kurri,weather has not been good this week so far but has all been on the coast only minimal rain in the kurri cessnock area wit weather reports all good for friday threw to monday in that region,kurri being a sand track it will tack a hell of a lot of water,if u were at the last meeting it was pooring the day before and that morning even and the track was awesome so get ur raceface on an be there.cheers brad

There will be a couple of the RevMX 155z bikes up at the Kuri races this weekend guys keep an eye out, One will be decked out in Ming'N'50's graphics good luck to the riders!!! Would be good to see one of our bikes on the podium! :D

There will be a couple of the RevMX 155z bikes up at the Kuri races this weekend guys keep an eye out, One will be decked out in Ming'N'50's graphics good luck to the riders!!! Would be good to see one of our bikes on the podium! :D

i guarantee you there will be one in 12 am if not 2

Yeah, working for me... Been up for a couple of days now

Latest posts

Back