The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number One has arrived finally (epic Fail Toll Ipec... dickheads..) and is alive and well...

stay tuned for the review kiddies....

your are the first person i have heard of needing to put on more that front wheel, bars and rear shock

Actually if you buy a Medina or a Vinco you wont even get a half assembled bike but instead you will receive a couple boxes of parts.

In these boxes contains a Vinco just waiting to be assembled

_MG_0263.jpg

_MG_0264.jpg

and a Medina

medinabuild001.jpg

medinabuild004.jpg

are the pitpro 140cc any good to buy and be worth your money?
i only would have $1000 to spend on a bike.

why would you post that here wrong section mate

my answer is no i would shop around ebay for something 2nd hand or otherwise save another gand and get one of the revmx bikes or get an atomik nitrous and spend 400 on it

hey can someone please tell me if the pitpro 140cc be a good bike to get or get something else around $1000

id actually prefer to buy a bike fully stripped.
you pull it all apart anyways to re grease and loctite sht, and at least you know if it falls apart then your only to blame..

Yes, for some it would be ideal to receive a couple boxes of parts and then have to put the whole bike together themselves but im guessing most people wouldnt. It would help to keep the costs down for the importer though.

Yes, for some it would be ideal to receive a couple boxes of parts and then have to put the whole bike together themselves but im guessing most people wouldnt. It would help to keep the costs down for the importer though.

i reckon it would be awesome it would be like being a kid again when you get your new lego addition and put it together

Hey guys, unfortunately someone keeps hacking the website and deleting everything, theres someone out there who just doesnt want us up and running, think they are scared of the competiton, really shows how low some people can sink to. They will be tracked down and reported as this is the 3rd time its happened.

Hey guys, unfortunately someone keeps hacking the website and deleting everything, theres someone out there who just doesnt want us up and running, think they are scared of the competiton, really shows how low some people can sink to. They will be tracked down and reported as this is the 3rd time its happened.

Seriously Russ, if your website has been hacked 3 times it comes down to the web designer. It's obvious they don't seem to know what they are doing. You can secure a website quickly and easily in not much time at all.

I would be looking at a new web designer. They are probably charging you each time it get's hacked to set it up again (which may not be a coincidence). Just something to think about.

thats it, and you are planning on running a full on online web store then theres a lot at risk when it comes to customer details and things like tht.. sht even your own details..

your leaving your self wide open for these forever ongoing problem/hassles..

bit more planning ahead and less corner cutting i think...we all know a full on web store costs a sht load to setup but spend it once at the right place and all will be good..(besides its nearly tax time so spend it now and right it off in the next few months)

as for dirtmax, he couldnt be that stupid could he.. theres so much info on here about him stirring it up that i doubt he'd do it. but then again iv seen worse..

we all know a full on web store costs a sht load to setup

That's the thing, it doesn't cost that much anymore. I could give you 10 web deigners that would do it for under a grand. Get the right piece of software and you could do it all yourself.

Hence my point, find someone new. Plenty of people out there.

well there you go russ.. get on to motorman to get some contacts from him..

also i seen he was using Joomla.. im havent used tht yet so i was under the impression he would have to purchase some sort of web store software..

Joomla is free

the weird thing is, once you have done the template it would only take time for the content to be copied and pasted in for it to work.

the content is held in the database and even if the website was hacked and deleted the content would still be there in the database - so i assume that the guy doing it doesnt know whats going on.

and on a sidenote, whoever is hosting the website can pull the backup down in very minimal time and then it would be back to the way it was in no time - i hope you dont keep paying for it to get remade

throw us questions if you need clarification mate because im sure i can help you stop getting snowballed

Latest posts

Back