The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would ride that beast. i would change the kick starter and then all sweet.

yo so, will the 175's go faster and harder? and how much more expensive will they be ?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

There will be many more shipments of these to come with bigger and better models yet to come.
As Dready said pre-orders are building up and I'm almost at a point where I need to place another order otherwise i'll have a sell out period which I dont want. Yes its true I will be bringing them in with 175z engines in the next order. As for the price of these I have no intention to jack up the price after the first shipment. If i'm selling enough every month there is no need for me to add hundreds to the price tag. I want to help out as many MR enthusiasts as I can by keeping costs down and enabling people to afford them rather than have to save to spend 3,4k for a high quality bike thats ready to race, jump, etc.

Mitch you might want to get more excited because they're almost here mate!
Russ,

Hey guys,

There will be many more shipments of these to come with bigger and better models yet to come.
As Dready said pre-orders are building up and I'm almost at a point where I need to place another order otherwise i'll have a sell out period which I dont want. Yes its true I will be bringing them in with 175z engines in the next order. As for the price of these I have no intention to jack up the price after the first shipment. If i'm selling enough every month there is no need for me to add hundreds to the price tag. I want to help out as many MR enthusiasts as I can by keeping costs down and enabling people to afford them rather than have to save to spend 3,4k for a high quality bike thats ready to race, jump, etc.

Mitch you might want to get more excited because they're almost here mate!
Russ,

Do you have pricing on the 175 model or is it TBA? :)

i may aswell ask a stoopid question too as it looks to be the time for doing it... precisely how many days until the bikes hit the warehouse?

nice work russ
i have a sticky mess in my pants now :p

anyone want to buy a kidney off me
going cheap 2.5k should cover it

Is it the 2010 155z motor with 6 plate clutch?

Nice looking bikes. Will you bring any in in motard style? What about different head rockers etc? Is it the normal laud big bang exhaust?

Is it the 2010 155z motor with 6 plate clutch?

Nice looking bikes. Will you bring any in in motard style? What about different head rockers etc? Is it the normal laud big bang exhaust?

Yeah it's 6 plate clutch .... not sure about motard models ...not in the first few shipments I don't think but that's up to Russ

but I guess the exhaust will be normal the loud big bang type .

nice work russ
i have a sticky mess in my pants now :p

anyone want to buy a kidney off me
going cheap 2.5k should cover it

Done and done... I hear they sell for $20k+ on the black market ;)

I'll be able to buy myself a whole fleet of Ver... Woops, I mean RevMX's!

The 175z is still TBA we will be bringing them in very soon probably in the 2nd or 3rd order.
Yes for all the Motard lovers I will do my best to get a few in with Motard setup and definately
some Motard parts, accessories and spares.

Bikes should be arriving on the 15th April, we might encounter some delays from customs and
inspections but I will do my best to have them available asap.

Thanks for filling that one in Dready about the new 155z engines with the 6 plate clutchs.

Wow, that bike looks awesome. I'll definitely be recommending RevMX to anyone asking me about what mini to buy, especially at that price. I'm even tempted to get one myself :D

Can't wait to see them in action!

DAMN! Wish I had the extra coin I would DEF buy one of these. They look S#*T HOT!
Well done Rev MX.

Maybe next bike after I break this 1.:D
oldhack

Latest posts

Back