The NEW Z Files. Honda Z owners.-official

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem mate, I did a similar thing and found a complete unit, bucket, speedo and all - he didnt know what it was off! :)

The wreckers is at Taree on the mid north coast.They only just opened recently.They bought out 4 bike wreckers I think out of Sydney so they have a good assortment of stuff.I've got to go back there today so I'll get there phone number and post it here for you monkeyboy.

Thanks 330.I'm after a headlight glass and also a 5inch rear wheel z50m/qa50.
Cheers

oh i see the bigger carby yes ;) noice..

what gear are u running ?

It's got a 48mm bore, a SS50 cam ,kitaco valve springs and retainers, minigunz pipe and a 20mm carb.At the moment a 16t fr and 35r.The speedo goes to 60ks and the needle goes way past that.Its no speed demon but feels quite scary riding on the street in thongs.

far out you guys must rev these engines hard! I run 15/25 gearing with 1:1 top gear and it feels like its reving hard as at 60kmh+

Mate you should put this bike in the poll of the month, it would win easy IMO. Sorry I cant help with the QA50 wheel

Yeah m8 thats one sik bike i want one Hey you want to sell it or know anyone who is selling one that i can put some rego on? Would love to ride one to work each day

Honda NC50?????

hey people my mates got a 1980 honda nc50 its funny as! it dosnt run atm but were going to get it goen! are they rare or anything? how do we get parts for it?? anyway hears a pic its still got good compresion so should be a goer!

05-03-07_1608.jpg

soz crap pic (phone)

mate ther hard as to get parts 4 i used ta have one you can pick em up complete 4 around 300 bucs .funny little things .you have to wind them up with the kick starter then pull in the front brake to fire it up

Before and after pics

Attachments

• Copy of Z50 custom 009.jpg
    Copy of Z50 custom 009.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Z50J #2.jpg
    Z50J #2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 52
Metal flake paint

Attachments

• z50j 024.jpg
    z50j 024.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 38
  • z50j 026.jpg
    z50j 026.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 26
  • z50j 028.jpg
    z50j 028.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 23
You have another Z50j - 'z50j 028.jpg' - looks nice...

Latest posts

Back