the next project.......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so some good news and bad news on this one, stupid me knocked the engine off the table today and snapped part of the mount of the engine case. good news is it dont matter, im going to through this one into a spare frame i have and flog it off. Even better news i had a mate buy a brand new 110 last week, and he ripped the donk out of it to put his yx into, so i am getting a brand new 110 for stuff all!!! just hope the cam i ordered the other day will fit in, its a zonger 110 so im guessing it will, hoping the stainless valves i ordered will fit to!!! If not, hopefully i can swap the head over. Luckily i havnt made any order on carby, im thinking with the tb cam, h/d valve springs and ported head, a 24mm oko would run pretty good. what do you guys reckon?

Yea, OKO sounds right to me, although I reckon if you've got the patience, a 26 is in the realms of possibility.

yeah it should be jetable to suit a 110, there are 2 sorts available one has the powerjet like mine.

in the oko tuning guide by thump140 he recomends a 22 or 24mm oko for a stock 11o, thats why i figured it should be pretty easy to get jetted with the mods im doing on the 110...

Haha as if your allowed to work in the kitchen. I have to go down and work in the cold shed.

hey stu, did you see that motorman has a 21mm PWK for sale?

Haha as if your allowed to work in the kitchen. I have to go down and work in the cold shed.

me too, but the shed has no room so i'm on the verandah most of the time lol

i had my baseball cap, beanie and hoodie on the other morning when it was .7° at 7 am brrrr !!

i had my baseball cap, beanie and hoodie on the other morning when it was .7° at 7 am brrrr !!

haha my missus is wicked like that, i have this whole bike inside in bits atm lol
sounds like it gets just as cold as tassie where you live craig
i hadnt seen a 21mm pwk, only the 28mm? i ordered the 24mm oko already anyways, with a 96 main and 34 or 35 pilot, cant remember now

haha my missus is wicked like that, i have this whole bike inside in bits atm lol
sounds like it gets just as cold as tassie where you live craig
i hadnt seen a 21mm pwk, only the 28mm? i ordered the 24mm oko already anyways, with a 96 main and 34 or 35 pilot, cant remember now

yeah it gets cold when the wind is coming from the west, towards the beach
it's only 1 .2 km from here.

how much was the pipe ?

ah, its cold if there is wind full stop here, we are 15 mins from the beach, and around 45 minutes from cradle mountain. we even get snow as low as we are on very rare occasions so unless its summer its cold here lol

the pipe is the old one from when callums bike had the gpx 125 in it. it was brown and covered in melted plastics before i started :)

so got the 110 today, pulled the head off to through the tb cam in, wrong size!!! went to pull the bottom of my oko to throw the right jets in it (BRAND NEW CARB) and one of the screws are rounded off completely, i cant get it out. Then managed to completely bamboozle myself with the wiring and trying to find mounting points for everything. **** BIKES

so got the 110 today, pulled the head off to through the tb cam in, wrong size!!! went to pull the bottom of my oko to throw the right jets in it (BRAND NEW CARB) and one of the screws are rounded off completely, i cant get it out. Then managed to completely bamboozle myself with the wiring and trying to find mounting points for everything. **** BIKES
LOL story of my life..
i found great value in a good set of screwdrivers and only using the correct size usually gets me out of trouble..

Still there are some that defy that logic and really do not want to budge..

With the wiring for my bike atleast (using different size cdi etc) i just took the tank and plastics off ran it and rand some black tape around it and then used some nice coloured cable ties once it was all jigged up and looked to be okay

Nothing ****s me up the wall more than a stripped phillips bolt. Id prefer torx after using them for quite a few things..

The fuel bowl screws on my oko are also extremely hard to get out, 1 of them is stripped aswell :( I feel your pain :( :(

Yea, im just going to use a pair of vice grips, hope for the best I guess. Need to get if off, got a blocked pilot jet anyway.

Latest posts

Back