The Stig......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
17540_306742610609_660630609_5245489_2380302_n.jpg

You sir are a noob.

(did u actually drive like that?)

riding the RX with that on :D epic! pics or ban!!

what u been smoking atomik boy? he's always worn alpinestars!

Paul%20MUKC.jpg

riding the RX with that on :D epic! pics or ban!!

what u been smoking atomik boy? he's always worn alpinestars!

Paul%20MUKC.jpg

I actually ordered the Simpson Diamondback helmet (that helmet ^) its in the mail :)

LOL, your a nutter :D I like it :) certainly MUST get pics of the ride fella! better still.. video footage of passers by neck breaking to take a geezer at ya!

hahahaha it will be good, went down to the local motoshop with it on, smiles and laughter all round.

Have any of your mates got RXs?
If they have you should go out in a pair,one dressed as the stig the other dressed as ghost rider

NAH. I reckon the STIG and Dame Edna in the same car. Now that would really turn heads.

haha you could have so much fun with that suit and helmet...

i wonder if the cops would let you off for thinking your the stig

theres only 1 way to find out

Probably lock him up for being a psycho. He isnt though. But it is worth a go I think. The guys got balls to try it and good luck to him. I'm behind him. GO FOR IT YOU GOOD THING. But don't quote me if the cops grab ya. Dunno what they could charge him with though.

Probably lock him up for being a psycho. He isnt though. But it is worth a go I think. The guys got balls to try it and good luck to him. I'm behind him. GO FOR IT YOU GOOD THING. But don't quote me if the cops grab ya. Dunno what they could charge him with though.

hmmm... well the stig on TV sure dont stick to speed zones so i wonder if this one will :rolleyes: lol

Have any of your mates got RXs?
If they have you should go out in a pair,one dressed as the stig the other dressed as ghost rider

lols yeah ive got 2 mates :) that would be awsome.

haha you could have so much fun with that suit and helmet...

i wonder if the cops would let you off for thinking your the stig

i shouldnt get boooked if im not doing anything illegal, i bet ill get pulled over to check out the bike.

which motoshop did u go to?

Got it off ebay, its being built at Simpson in the US.

theres only 1 way to find out

Ken Oath.

Latest posts

Back