The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im an all time holden fan, HSV over any ford anyday. But you cant tell me those F6 typhoons arent insane?

yes you might say that but they are still a ford yes ando i own a ford ranger but it's free and i shower profusely to wash the ford off me every night

you my friend are dead to me! holden indeed pfffft

me personally holden havn't built a decent car since the aussie v8 was killed off in the vt clubby

i'll take one of there new wagons maybe

but give me a pimped lux i reckon

The new SSV wagons are just pure heaven

Anyway back to the real subject of bikes

lol well this thread has gone way off topic

Have you ever noticed how most ads on TV have absolutely nothing to do with the actual product ... and some are even down right annoying ? ... Yet they are highly successful at selling said product ...

As long as people keep reading the thread and see the Vertmax symbol , they'll have the Vertmax name and images of the bike subliminally stamped all over their grey matter ... :p

Have you ever noticed how most ads on TV have absolutely nothing to do with the actual product ... and some are even down right annoying ? ... Yet they are highly successful at selling said product ...

As long as people keep reading the thread and see the Vertmax symbol , they'll have the Vertmax name and images of the bike subliminally stamped all over their grey matter ... :p

thats right mate any publicity id good publicity

We are now onboard with MR guys and will be taking pre-orders for the Vertmax TTR155Z very soon!
Please PM me if you are interested so we can get organised.

Russ

i was told that if you buy this bike u will be able to do backflips & break Maddo's distance record.... all before breakfast

wooo just saw the new ads they look good

so are you definately going to be showcasing one at kurri kurri for rnd 2?

Has been addressed on the 09.5 models..

I must sound like one of them cockspank pitster crew from the Usa ... but all this stuff about the cini and the vert being a better bike for the 1000 less .. someone has to back the pitster up

is that new motovert coming down here!!

my motovert had rim tape

i want one of those bikes now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back